I talked to a friend on the phone a few minutes ago. Silly conversation. Anyways, he said something about him being cool. Something like,
"I'm not hot, I'm cool" and as I usually have songs for almost everything, I immediately thought of a song that I used to hear when I was little, and I'm sure you guys will remember the song as well if I write the lyrics here :
♫♪Mat Kool Mat Kool kawanku
Mari kita ikut Mat Kool
Main main selalu
Syok nya syok nya ada Mat Kool!♪♫Voilà! Doesn't the song bring back good memories? Because for me it does! I miss Malaysia. Can't wait to go back!
Juliette xxListening to : If It Kills Me - Jason Mraz
3 commentaires:
sampai sekarang lagu tu masih di guna pakai moi. nanti u touchdown u terus leh dgr aloud. allez mat kool!
omg that song brings back memories of childhood...=)
wan : really? igt dah pupus. lol. haven't heard that song in a very long time!
jess : kaaan! :D
Enregistrer un commentaire