Anyways, I have a bad headache since yesterday. I don't know why. I've eaten Paracetamols but the pain just doesn't seem to go away. Pfft. =( Even shopping didn't cheer me up. But, something did cheer me up; a text from Cik Rindu:
Cik Rindu : Any cool names for my new guinea pigs? :p
Moi : *using Mama's phone* Guinea pigs? How about Kikou and Minou?
Cik Rindu : What do they mean?
Moi : Ni Ayong la. Cik xde credit. Nak kena ada meaning ke? Kalau nak ada meaning, Awang ngan Tipah?
Cik Rindu : Cheih. Okay la. Kikou and Minou cute jugak. Guinea pigs cik cute.
Do their names need to have certain meanings? LOL. They're just guinea pigs. :D Cik Kasih has fish, Cik Rindu has guinea pigs? Moi? Rien. Euh, pas encore. But I'm so going to get myself a tortoise! A cute one. Or I'm just going to make MamAbah get me one. :D The thing is, having pets will be kind of a burden to me as I don't stay at home that often and I doubt that I will have time for them. So, getting one is not a very good idea, huh? Ah well, we'll wait and see. =)
p/s : Please please oh please let tomorrow come faster! =(
Listening to : Lifeboats - Snow Patrol
2 commentaires:
i am soooo jealous
yana da start shopping
i blom lg
best best!!!
=)
Enregistrer un commentaire