Next in row is, breaking fast with my other Bainun classmates. I was in Bainun from 1999 until 2001 before transferring to MRSM Taiping, in 2002. Basically, these guys were my classmates during the three years I was in Bainun. There were six of them, eight including Boy's girlfriend, Ili and I. Who were there? Boy (obviously), Hafiz, Kom, Ain 'D', Ida and Aqma. We gossiped A LOT. Blame Boy, because he's like our hub which connects us to the others. He knows EVERYTHING. ;p No, seriously, he does. Not only the funny stories, but also the dirty ones. The small reunion was fun. We went to Naili's Place, Ampang before moving to Old Town to continue gossiping. We also planned to have another gathering like this but with more people. We made a few phone calls to the others who weren't there. Ah well, we'll see who will turn up at the next gathering. ;]

Other that that, nothing major happened up until today, unless you count shopping madly for baju kurung yesterday count, which I doubt it does. But Mama said that I'm not going to get any for quite some time. Let's just hope her definition of some time is until next week because I definitely want more. ;p As for this weekend, I'll be spending mine in Lumut. I have some stuffs to be done there. Hopefully I'll come back on Sunday, or the latest, Monday morning. I can't wait for next week to come ASAP. Mon Chéri is coming back! ;] So, until then! Toodles!~
Listening to : Lelaki Cadangan - T2
3 commentaires:
Hey You! Ehe :P
Tak sempat nak baca blog yana lagi sebab kena pergi mengajar.. Sekarang yan dah jadi [art time cekgu tau!
Bezanya, yan ajar bahasa melayu dan bukan french.
Hehe..
hehe..can't wait for the second gathering..aku suka gambar yang tu..semua muka happy..=P
yan : hehe. its okay. it was nice talking to you the other day, though. ;] yana ajar french kat yan, je. ;p
aqma : tu laa. aku tak sabar nak jumpa yang lelain. boy muka semangat gila> ;p
Enregistrer un commentaire