So, first of all, my dear friend, Adwina had planned a Genting getaway to celebrate my return to Malaysia with the other Convent girls, but unfortunately it had to be canceled due to her dad's hospitalization. Too bad. Get well soon, Uncle Anuwi!
I also had to cancel another trip last Saturday because my beloved father did not let me spend the night over there and I was fussing over not having anything to wear for the trip. Yeah, I can be such a brat at times. As the trip was canceled, I decided to go out with Sha to Mid Valley Megamall as the Pameran Pengantin Malaysia took place at their Exhibition Centre. I went there with Mama and Waffy, Sha came and joined us an hour later. Mama had to go back around 15h00 and Waffy, being Mama's boy, had to go with her. Sha and I did some shopping. Well, Sha did a lot and I only bought a new pair of sandals. ;p We haven't seen each other since 2004, right after MRSM Taiping days. She went to New Zealand and I, you know where. ;] Since I got back here, I met her two times already and hopefully many more times before I go back to France. We share a lot of memories together and intend on making many more. ;]

Nothing much happened on Sunday except that we had to Spring clean the house as my parents were expecting some important guests for dinner. And oh, I prank called my cousin! It was so funny! Abah asked me to called him to invite him to our house next Sunday and I goofed around a bit. Luckily I didn't put him on loud speaker because everybody was kind of listening to what I was saying to him and laughed. He was so embarrassed. Sorry, Nabil, I was just playing with you. ;]
As for today, I went to Pavillion with Cik Rindu to check something out. Had lunch and went back home. Then Mama took us out to look for baju kurung and some other stuffs. Right now I feel like I have so little time to do everything. Although I take one day at a time, it still doesn't feel like enough. If only I could take two or three days at a time, then everything would be settled on time. Ooops, I'm sure I got you lost there. Anyways, I'll only tell you when the time is right, and that is soon. Save the best for last, no? ;] Alrighty then, I think I better hit the sack now. Need to get up early tomorrow because tomorrow is going to be another long tiring day. So, until then! Toodles!~
Listening to : You Come To My Senses - Chicago
3 commentaires:
hehe i know exactly wht ure talking about, hehe, cant wait for the announcement. anyway my dad is out from d hospital, n recovering =)
hey i pn nk pegi tht pameran pengantin! tp sbb my dad kt hospital, so mcm tak best la nk gi shopping2 lak kan. best tak? wht did u buy there?
what's up with pameran pengantin? thinking of getting married? haha.
ad : haha. glad you know what i'm talking about. ;p good to hear about your dad. ;]
i didn't buy anything, i just took all the leaflets they were giving out and asked a lot of questions about a lot of stuffs. lol. best jugak la cuz i went in the morning and tak crowded sgt.
shahril : it's for me to know and for you to find out ;]
btw, kl hujan je malam. camne nak keluar?
Enregistrer un commentaire