On Saturday, Aurora and I went shopping. At first we wanted to go to this English bookshop at Quartier Latin, but our plan changed direction to the mall instead. I had to find some gifts for December, anyway. So, I didn't really mind. Some things can be crossed off of my list of gifts for him now. ;] I just need to find a few other stuffs for myself. I still can't find a pair of decent shoes that I really like and it is starting to bug me. Not finding what you're looking for is really annoying. Other than that, I've received my first Christmas gift!
They're from Aurora. I love Stitch! I think he's a cute meanie. Adorable! I hope I'll receive more books this Christmas. I just can't get enough of them, can I? I still have a long list of what books I really want to read. I feel like going to England right at this moment where books are much much cheaper. Speaking of which, Abah doesn't let me go to London this November! I am outraged! Well, not really, I'm not. LOL. I already went in June, so it doesn't really bother me not going this time. Although a small part of me really wants to go because of the books I can get there. Nevermind, I'm going back to Malaysia in December and that's just another 56 days away. I just need to be a little patient, just a teeny weeny bit.
.jpg)
Also, I've watched Jennifer's Body. Urm, I'd give it three out of five stars. I wasn't very impressed. I don't like Megan Fox. But that's not the main reason why I don't really like the movie. The story line wasn't that interesting. It wasn't too bad either. But, I wouldn't want to watch it again. If you love Megan Fox, probably you should go watch it because this movie is simply about using her body to get boys. You may get a hard on afterwards, like if you really focus on what she has to show. And oh, there's also a girl on girl scene. ;p Yeah, drool over her, guys!
Anyhow, I think I had a nice weekend although I still haven't started composing that damn essay. Yeah, we're back talking about the essay I should have done before I went to Paris but was too sick to even study the extract. Yes, I'm a lazy ass, I know. And now, I feel like going to bed rather than writing it. I think I'll have time to do it tomorrow morning before class, it's just that I have to wake up really early and fill myself up with gallons of coffee. Yeah, excuses! Nevermind you guys, I'm going to bed. Sleep is more important, no? If you don't get enough sleep, your brain doesn't function properly, right? So, yeah, sleep it is! Good night, everyone! Eh, before I forget, time difference between France and Malaysia is now seven hours. Okay, okay. Nighty night!
Listening to : Broken-hearted Girl - Beyoncé
5 commentaires:
I loooove megan fox but can't agree more.. the movie wasn't interesting one tiny bit..
i wonder why some ppl say she's the next angelina jolie..
for me..not even close..=P
but anyway she's still the hottest thing alive on the planet.. :P:P
haha. i don't really like her cuz i think she's fake. tapi memang cite tu tak best pun. byk mengarut je. the next angelina jolie? uh puhleaaase! she's a far cry from being the next one. lol. ;p
tumpang lalu :)
gosh. i heard about her many times, but i think this is my first time actually knowing her looks. gosh i need to get her poster or smthing. :)
glad to see u had a blast, minus the essays
wan : haha. that's a nice one, bro. ;p thanks. i'm burdened with the essays which i have to write every weekend. damn the lecturer!
Enregistrer un commentaire