lundi, novembre 02, 2009

I Can't Think Of A Title

Wow! I can't believe it's like, November already. November 1st, I have another 54 days to go until the big day. Still, I feel like time flies extremely slowly. Distance is not doing me any good, not at all. It makes me cranky and bitchy all the time. Now that we're on Winter time, it has gotten worse. I just wish that time will go a bit faster. And November will also make me go broke. Three birthdays!!! Raffy's, Abah's and Ieqa's! I know what to get Ieqa, but Abah and Raffy, I've no idea. Raffy asked for a Ralph Lauren sweater as his birthday present. Hello! I'm not even working yet! How can I afford to buy him one? But, I think I'm going to make a deal with him. I'll only buy him that if he agrees to buy me Wii for my birthday next year, which I don't think he will. ;p

Anyways, this Sunday isn't like any other lazy Sundays. I'm feeling quite energetic and productive today. I couldn't sleep this morning so I woke up around 06h30 and headed to the gym around 07h. Stayed there for a bit, came back and then started to clean my room because it's really messy and it gave me a headache just by looking at it. Done with that, I started doing some revision. I've finished writing my essay as well! Bravo, Moi! Although, I'm feeling all dynamic and stuffs, I'm still grumpy. Even Sex and The City reruns couldn't help to lift my mood. I wonder why. *sigh*

++Essentials++

++Only now I can really find my shoes++

++My desk, still very messy++

++My bags are tidier++

More dreadful thought as I think about next week. I'm going to be on holiday for a week starting next weekend. What am I going to do what am I going to do WHATAMIGOINGTODO?!!! No, I don't have plans since Abah dearest didn't let me go to London. Shopping also doesn't sound very tempting right now. If only my family were here, things would have been different.

Oh anyways, there is something that I found amusing today, some 'dude' added me up on Facebook then wrote 'thanks dude' on my wall. For your information, I hate the word 'dude' and I refuse to be called 'dude'! So, I commented on his post that I'm not a dude but a lady. Geez! Don't just throw that word around. It sounds yucky. Oh, I also do not like to be called 'babe' by ANY GUY (not girls). It just reminds me of a bad memory I'm trying to erase. See, I'm so irritable today. Everything just gets on my nerves. Pfft!

Well, let's not talk about today. Oh, I've also watched Michael Jackson's This Is It. It was awesome. I mean the concert, it would have been one of the best. Probably the best! He's just so good at what he's doing. He knew his music. He's really into it. And one thing I couldn't help but notice is how soft spoken he actually was! He's nice to everyone and I bet they enjoyed working with him. I would have killed to go to his concert, seriously! Sadly, that's never going to happen. ;[

Other than that, Shinta came to my place for gossip session on Friday night and then we went out to join the other Indonesians at a café nearby to listen to a live band. I don't remember the name, though. Met César and his friend whose name I have forgotten. César asked my why am I always so calm. Clearly he doesn't know me very well after all these years. ;p I am never calm. If I am, then there must be something running through my head. And I guess that happens a lot lately. Hmm.

++The band++

Oh, I better go. I'm just going to take another shower to lighten up my dark mood. So, until then! Buh-bye!

Juliette xx

Listening to : Don't Let Me Fall - Lenka

4 commentaires:

shazreena myeor a dit…

owh kak lynn..
ur wedding dh dekat!!
i wonder nk beli apa for ur wedding present.hehe

myownstoryasitis a dit…

wow...ur big day is coming near ;)
i'm sure ur really excited =)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

girls, why do i feel like it's a million years away? huhu.

Nadira R a dit…

yela..lynn..december's just around the corner..aku da siap fikir nak pakai baju ape dah ni..:P do u have a theme or something? :P

btw..don't let them get on your nerve okay..just ignore them..org darah manis taleh marah2..:P nt tak sweet da...:P just go and watch something funny like Cloudy with a chance of meatballs..:P but just don't watch with empty stomach okey..u'll end up ruining ur diet afterwards..hahaha..

cartoons boleh release tension ape..me too i hate it when ppl straight away judge me if i said certain things about myself like if i said i still watch barbie and they say "come'on grow up already" or when i did something and they'll judge me without knowing nothing about me..i really hate that kind of people..

wahh.aku pulak yang grumpy..now i have to watch some "family guy" to neutralize my mood..:P:P

bytheway LO00OVE ur profile pic! chantek! as always..;)