mardi, novembre 24, 2009

Home Is Where My Heart Is

I talked to my brothers and sister last Sunday. It was really fun. It felt like I was home again. It started with Waffy. We went on MSN and he nudged me, then we video called. He wanted to show me his kitten who was sleeping on the computer desk. And then came Angah, and Raffy not long afterwards, probably because they were making so much noise. Everybody crammed into the little computer room that I had to ask if there's no other room available in the house. They started talking all at once. I miss all those hullabaloo we siblings create when each and everyone of us are at home. Oh, and then Raul woke up and he too, started to join in the frenzy. My parents weren't home. Abah has moved to Sabah, well, at least for now. Mama went to PD. They have the house to themselves. I miss having them around. I miss home. Home is often chaos but I wouldn't have it any other way. ;]

++Waffy's not in the picture, but he was there++

Ignore the messy Moi. I was talking on the phone with my Fiancé. Home is where I can look and feel ugly and enjoy it ;]

++Raul with the others++

He is the only one allowed to roam free inside the house. No wonder he cannot sit still. Angah said he's very hyper. I bet he'd get along great with me. Hee!~ I remember I used to threaten Waffy about dyeing his kitten (if he ever had a white one) red and blue, the colours of the flag of France so that he wouldn't miss France and it made him cry. Yeah, I like teasing him. ;p

By the way, I seem to have developped a weird habit, which is sleeping at the end of my bed instead of at its head. I've been having trouble sleeping lately and I found it easier to fall asleep that way. I've no clue what's happening to me. Perhaps I think too much although everyone forbids me to do so and asks me to just concentrate on my studies. How am I supposed to concentrate when I don't know what they're doing in Malaysia? I should be grateful that my parents are doing all the preparation for me but I can't help but worry. And the wedding jitters are starting to kick in. Despite of my eagerness to go back, I am so freaking nervous. I hope everything will go well. *crossing fingers*

Anyways, it's time to catch some z's. Will write again soon! Toodles!~

Juliette xx

p/s : Mon Fiancé me manque ;(

Listening to : Waiting For You - Ben Harper

3 commentaires:

Adwina a dit…

hi babe..dont worry k..everything will turn out to be okay..cant wait to be there at ur big day!!! ive booked flight ticket already!!

Anonyme a dit…

oh em gee. cute kitten. can i chew him? can i? can i?

haha.

*dah lama tak main gigit-gigit telinga kucing*

GurL-FriDay a dit…

shahril : don't bluff! haha. you're a vegetarian. mane boleh gigit kucing!

ad : i really hope so. can't wait to see you there, neighbour! lol.