Other than that, I finally bought my lover's latest album!
Oh and guess what! I heard that he's coming to Paris in May 2010. I hope that's true. As soon as I get the confirmation, I'm going to buy the ticket to his concert! ;]
I was sort of excited today when I checked my diary, I thought I only have another three more weeks left before I go back to Malaysia, unfortunately, I skipped a whole page which means a whole week. I actually have another four weeks until my flight back to Malaysia. Ah, just one week, what difference does it make, no? A LOT of difference, I tell you! I hope that time will pass by really quickly and soon I'll be with my loved ones. Can't wait!
I hope I'll remember that tomorrow class starts at 09h. I always forget. I haven't been to Grammar for quite some time. I thought class starts at 10h. Hee, me in my own little world. I'm just forgetful nowadays. It's not that I wake up late, but I like to take my own sweet time getting ready and eating breakfast. Also tomorrow, I need to get some documents ready to renew my Carte de Séjour, French ID. Hope everything will be settled as soon as possible. I was supposed to send the form last week but I wasn't in Caen and I totally forgot about it. See, how forgetful I am! Yeah, I kind of have a lot on my mind lately. Excuse excuse excuse! I'm lazy. That's why! ;p Anyways, I'm hungry. I'm going to find something to eat for dinner. Until then! Toodles!~
Listening to : Hold On - Michael Bublé
4 commentaires:
it takes a big person with huge characters to admit to nyanyukness. i commend u for that!! nah, u'll be fine soon enuf.
its getting nearer ayte. im hoping, praying that everything will go on smoothly, awesomely for you moi.
haha. yes, nyanyuk sgt. belum reach 25 dah nyanyuk. *sobs*
a ah it's getting nearer. thanks, bro! ;]
ha beli dah! jom gi konsert dia jommmm!!
haha. jommm! may laa tapi. lambat lagi. hopefully jadi :D
Enregistrer un commentaire