mercredi, novembre 11, 2009

Mon Papa, Mon Amour

++Mon papa, mon amour++

Dear Abah,

Thank you,
For always being there for me,
For being understanding when I had my issues,
For having faith in me when I had to do it on my own,
For the neverending support in everything I do,
For your guidance,
For teaching me the things I need to know,
For always giving and never expect anything in return,
For being strict when I was growing up,
For letting me know when I did bad,
For fulfilling my heart desires,
For being such a great role model,
For being wise, generous and kind,
For protecting and loving me,
For letting me be ME.

Just in case you're wondering,
If I still need you like I did,
When I was growing up,
The answer is YES,
I will always need you,
Yesterday, today, tomorrow, forever.

On your birthday,
I'd like to wish you happiness above all things,
Health and wealth,
May you be showered with HIS blessings,
And lots of love.

I just want you to know,
How much you mean to me,
How important you are,
How much I love you,
How much I miss you,
And how sorry I am,
For not being able to celebrate your birthday together.

Still, I hope you'll have a wonderful birthday,
Fill with joy and laughter!

Happy 52nd Birthday, Abah!
I love you!


Juliette xx

Listening to : Daddy - Beyoncé Knowles

2 commentaires:

Cik Bee a dit…

happy birthday to ur abah, ayong!!
ayong, ayat sangat tacing laaa

Anonyme a dit…

happy birthday to ur abah!


I searched those who like movies i like... just i think we have some ideas similar which cause we like one things...
i dont know!!! am i wrong?