mardi, novembre 17, 2009

Je Suis Une Fille Fainéante!

I've no idea what's gotten into me lately. I'm getting lazier each day. I skipped all of today's classes, can you believe it? I'm not even sick. I just didn't feel like going. This laziness disease is critical. It's at its peak. I don't know how to get rid of it. Any suggestions? Probably I should go out more, but even that, I failed to bring myself to do it. Why lah am I this way? I'm disgusted with myself.

Anyways, I went to Paris that day. Stayed over at Eleen's house. And boy, was I happy! I got to play with little Eva. She's really cute, even when she screams. Cheeky and happy. Geram!!! Thanks to Eleen, I had a nice time in Paris.

++Cheeky!++

++Doesn't really like to be buckled up++

OK, my brain has just switched itself off. I don't know what else to write. I'll write again when I feel much better than I do now. Until then!~

Juliette xx

Listening to : Fools Like Me - Lisa Loeb

2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

find somebody to cheer u up.. :)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

i found something to cheer me up; how i met your mother. ;]