mardi, décembre 15, 2009

J'adore La Neige!

It's freezing cold today it gave me a headache. I left my beanie Chez Eleen, and I couldn't find my other beanie. I probably should buy a new one. Heee!~ An excuse to go shopping. ;p Anyways, every morning before class, I'd go on the internet and check today's weather because in Caen, you never know what kind of weather you're going to get. It may be sunny in the morning but it can rain heavily in the afternoon. So, as I was checking today's weather, something about Thursday makes me really excited! Look!

++Jeudi is Thursday. What can you see?++

But, I'm not going to put high hope on it because like I said earlier, you never know. But if it's going to snow, me going to likey likey! ;p Last year, it snowed in February. It was beautiful! Remember this post? It was fun as I got my family with me.

++Mama&&I, our backyard++

++Abah&&I, front porch++

++Yours Truly++

I love snowy days! I have hoped for a white Christmas since forever. If it snows this Christmas, I'm going to miss it and it's not fair! ;'( Let's just hope it will snow this Christmas and the next Christmas and the next Christmas and the next Christmas, well, every Christmas, lah! Hee!~ Christmas break is only FOUR days away! Yippeee!

Juliette xx

Listening to : Last Christmas - Jimmy Eat World

2 commentaires:

e.i.n.e. a dit…

hello liyana. congratulations that you're gonna get married. i'm happy for you. :)

there goes gurl-friday, the best player in #kuiz. take care!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

hello eine. thanks! hehe.

best player in #kuiz? wow. that brings back so many memories. :D