
A partir d'aujourd'hui, il me reste qu'une semaine avant le jour J. Je n'arrive pas à croire que je serai bientôt mariée! Oh.Em.Gee. I keep asking myself if this is for real. Well, of course it is. LOL. But, seriously, am I really doing this? No, I do not have doubts. I'm happy the way things are right now. It's just that I'm so nervous. Like in a week, I'll be married, insyaAllah. Who knew that I'd get married this soon, eh? I guess I have to change my New Year resolutions. Cross some things off the list. My friends keep telling me that they can't believe I'm actually doing it. Especially when I've been through so many things this year alone. I can only say it's fate for I really don't have any other answer to that. People asked me how do I know if he's the one. Well, to be honest, I don't know. It just feels right when I'm with him. It's like he's my better half. He completes whatever I'm lacking of and vice versa. He makes me happy. He always makes me laugh. Whenever I close my eyes, I'll think of his jokes and I'll laugh by myself. Creepy, I know. But that's just me. He makes me feel warm inside. We may not be the ideal couple. I'm not perfect, neither is he. But together, we just might be. It freaks me out to see that others who are getting married have been together for YEARS. Not just a year or two, some are even up to ten years! My Fiancé and I, we barely even made it to one year. I mean, with the break up, followed by insulting each other and whatnot. It makes me wonder how did we end up together?
Fate has a funny way of showing what's meant to be. I remember Angah once said that we may be destined to be together, but we have to go through hardships first. I didn't think it was true back then. I was blinded by my emotions and stupidity. I guess what happened between us has taught me a great lesson. I've not only learned, but I grew up, if not much, a little. Some said I'm too young to get married just because I still haven't finished my studies. I may be young at age, but experience wise, I think I'm older than most people think. I've done a lot of things in life. Good, bad, I've tried everything at least once. I've lived at least seven or eight years of my life abroad. I've seen other culture. I've traveled. I've mingled. I've had different jobs. I went to different schools. I enjoyed my rebellious teenage life. I've fallen in love. I've had my heart broken. I know what it feels like to fail and how sweet success tastes like. I've learned how to dance in the rain. Above all, I've learned how to love myself inspite of all my flaws. I've learned to love the life I'm living no matter what others have to say about it. Although it's not enough, I think I'm ready to embark on a new adventure and this time, I don't want to do it alone. I prefer to do it à deux. I'm grateful that I've found someone to begin this new journey with. I wish for a smooth sailing odyssey eventhough I know it will probably rock somewhere along the way. Even so, I'll never stop hoping and praying that God will make this trip worthwhile. What's meant to be will always find its way, right?
Anyways, enough of that. I actually just got back from a party. I'm really tired. But I don't feel like sleeping yet. Plus, it's snowing outside! I'm so excited! Today is my last day of class. I only have one, anyway. I'm not sure if I'm going because I still haven't packed my luggage and I have to go to Carrefour to buy some stuffs for Mama. I'll leave for Paris tonight and my flight to Malaysia is on Saturday morning. Will arrive in KL on Sunday morning. I can't wait to see the rest of my family. Mama especially. I miss her a lot. By the way, my girls gave me a really great present! I was so surprised! I love them for doing it for me.


They also showered me with hugs and kisses and all the best wishes for my wedding. I love them for being so thoughtful. We've known each other for only two years, but they're the best friends a girl could ask for. Thank you so much! I feel loved. I think it's time to hit the sack. Morning, everyone! And Salam Maal Hijrah. ;]
Listening to : 3 - Britney Spears
2 commentaires:
wow ur big day is coming nearer and nearer...
i like the part where you wrote 'i may not be perfect and neither is he, but together we might just be'
wishing you all the happiness in the world =) u both are a perfect cute couple
u summed it all up pretty well, for urself and for the people around u.
now whats left is for the day you'll marry to arrive, n becoming a wife. which is a huge privilege itself.
i pray for your happiness always yana n it was an honor to be part of ur life all this while. again, im really sorry that i could not be there.
may Allah bless you both always!
Enregistrer un commentaire