dimanche, décembre 20, 2009

Je Suis Au Septième Ciel!

Hello KL!!! Oh yes, I'm already in KL. It was the longest plane ride I've ever been on. No, seriously, it was. The flight was delayed for 20 minutes from Paris and delayed for another hour in Bahrain! Can you imagine how tiresome it was? And I have to say that the flight wasn't very pleasant, quite a bumpy one that made me pray for things like 'if I die today'. I thought Mama was going to go mad because we (Ieqa and I)were supposed to arrive around 9a.m. and we only landed an hour and a half later, around 10.30a.m. When we got out of the arrival gate, we saw Raffy and he was like, "Weyh, aku bawak kereta amik korang!" And I was a bit grumpy because I was soooo tired, so I asked him where Mama and Angah were. He didn't answer, instead we kept on walking until I saw someone very familiar and went Oh.My.God! Then that person came towards me, all smiles and handed me flowers. Now I think you can surely guess who that person is, yes, my Fiancé! I was so surprised because I thought that he was in Sabah since I just talked to him the day before and he didn't mention a word about coming to pick me up at the airport. It was a very pleasant surprise. I couldn't get over the shock for quite some time. Truth been told, everyone knew he was coming except MOI! Abah called Ieqa yesterday to tell her all the juicy details and told her not to say anything about it to me! Yes, they were very discreet. I seriously had no idea, not a single hint about his surprise. I was happy, anyway. I was so glad to see him again after such a long time. But he had to go back to Sabah this very evening and I felt a bit disappointed about it. But hey, at least he came to see me, didn't he? It's good enough, right? And I'll be seeing him in just a few more days. I can wait that long now that we're in the same country. ;]

To Mr. Fiancé, thanks so much for the lovely surprise! I'm so glad to see you because I feel so much better now. I miss you although it has only been hours since we last saw each other. I love you xxx!!!

I have to get some sleep, I'm so sleepy. Will write again soon. Toodles!~

Juliette xx

Listening to : -

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

selamat pengantin baru yana..=)
semoga berbahagia dan kekal bersama hingga ke akhir hayat..
amin~=)