dimanche, décembre 06, 2009

La Soirée Inoubliable!

++They made me wear those!++

I just woke up! And it's 17h58! OMG! I've wasted one whole day! I'm sooooo tired. I didn't sleep at all last night. Oh, talking about last night, the girls threw me a party since I'm getting married, like really soon. I wouldn't call it a bachelorrette party, though. It wasn't anything like that. It was a surprise party, actually. I thought we were going out because Auro told me to wear something nice, etc etc. When I arrived at her place, there were all there, and I was surprised. LOL.

So, Laëtitia baked an apple tart, Gaëlle H and Gaëlle LD got the pizzas. Cannelle, the TV series (read : FRIENDS, our all time favourite!) and Auro, the place and the drinks! We kept it low key at the beginning, with food and gifts, yeah, they got me gifts. Afters, we watched Definitely, Maybe as I got the DVD as one of my presents. They know how much I love Ryan Reynolds and got me the DVD. How thoughtful!

The movie finished around 1 a.m. like that, and we had a couple of drinks and decided to go out. We had a few places in mind, but the rain was pouring down, so we went to only one club, stayed a bit because there were some guys who had been following us for a while but luckily the bouncer didn't let them in, and thought it'd be best just to go back to Auro's place and do something else. So we went back to her place, Laëtitia got her karaoke set and we karaoke-d and danced and drank until morning. I hope we didn't make so much noise, though.

I got home around 6.30 a.m. this morning. Exhausted but couldn't go to sleep. I fell asleep a little after 8 a.m., woke up when Sayang called around noon and went back to sleep around 2 p.m. So, that explains why I just woke up. I feel like I've slept long enough. As usual, the first thing I did when I wake up is checking my cellphone for text messages. I got tonnes! From the girls, Shinta and César.

The girls were just checking if I got home safely and César and Shinta wanted to know if I'm going to César's basketball match tonight. I promised Sayang not to go out tonight because I've been out all night yesterday so I had to tell them no. I guess César is a bit disappointed and pissed at the same time because I never want to go out when he asked me, and if I'm not going, Shinta won't go either because she doesn't want to be the only girl there. The thing is, I've been to César's basketball match once, which ended up with a movie and he, tried holding my hand, later tried to persuade me to go clubbing with him. Luckily Abah was the one to pick me up after the movie and didn't let me go out with him. César and I go way back. We've known each other for at least four years now. Plus, the match he's having tonight is kinda far from town and I don't want to have trouble getting back later. So, I guess I made a wise decision. Sorry, guys.

Another reason is because I have to start writing my Litterature essay. I have an essay to submit every Monday and I need at least four hours to do it. So, I better start now. But I need to eat first, I haven't eaten since morning. Alright then, it's time to eat! Toodles!~

Juliette xx

p/s : Will upload more pictures as soon as I get them from Auro ;]

Listening to : Mama Do - Pixie Lott

3 commentaires:

wan23 a dit…

great to see ure still in one piece after that party :). ure lucky to have such good friends over there.

its even greater reading the part where you think ever so wisely by not going to the game just for the sake of fun but by thinking about everything else. keep it up lady!

myownstoryasitis a dit…

ur friends are so sweet =)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

wan : of course still in one piece. it was just like a quite night in, except we weren't so quite with the music blaring loudly and off tune singing, i'm even surprised that the neighbours didn't call the cops. lol. yeah i didn't feel like going to the game, anyway, cuz i'm sure he'd drag us all to a club or something like that. tak best camtu. hehe.

jess : thanks. i think they are as well. :D