Mandarin test sucks big time! I blame myself for studying last minute. I never thought she would give us a text! And being in a French institution, of course there were some translations to do. Whatever it is, I hope that I at least score full marks for all the questions if not for translation. *crossing fingers*
I went to Carrefour straight after class because I had to do grocery shopping as I had very few food left in my refrigerator. Usually it'd only take me 10-15 minutes to get everything I want and I never grocery shop without my iPod. It's for keeping people from talking to me. Unfortunately, that trick did not work today. I was actually aware that there was a guy talking to me, but I pretended not to see him and of course I couldn't hear him and continued looking for coffee. But I guess this guy was kind of desperate or something that he actually squeezed himself between me and the coffee shelf. I was shocked! He waved to my face, asking me to take my earphones off. When I did, he asked if I was Filippino. Same question everytimeeee! I answered no and then we started getting to know each other, well not really, it was more like him getting to know MOI. He waited for me to get everything and escorted me to the cashier. He even commented on what I bought, especially the yoghurts. He told me they can be bad for health as they're made from micro bacteria or something like that. Why the fish should I care? I love yoghurt and it's none of his business even if I eat a lot of them. It didn't end there, he offered to give me a ride home and of course, I had to decline. I'm on the edge of going insane but I'm still not there yet, so I could actually think like a wise person. ;p When I said no, he wanted to walk me home! Gila orang ni! He didn't give up. I was so sick of him following me around that I suggested that we should exchange numbers but actually, I took his, telling him I'd call but didn't give him mine. Only then, he stepped away. Hahh! I'm never going to call him. EVER! He even asked who I was living with and I told him I live with a friend just in case he decided to follow me home or anything crazy like that. I'm so tired having random people talk to me whenever I'm alone. It's annoying and scary at the same time. And now, I'm scared of bumping into him again when I grocery shop next time. Probably I should shop somewhere else. Annoying, isn't it? I think I looked terrible with my hair up in a bun, coming out of a test, wearing just a pair of jeans and an ugly sweater and had no make-up on. Still, someone came and talked to me. *sigh* I don't like it because people here can be pretty scary. I've had a few experiences with crazy stalkers and they scared the hell out of me. I just want to stay out of trouble which means I prefer my own company than others'. Is that too much to ask? Hmm.
Anyways, my current favourite song is Body Language by Jesse McCartney ft. T-Pain. Catchy, I tell you. I've been listening to it all day today. Even wrote the chorus on my Facebook's status. Addictive song. ;p Okay, then. I have to stop here. I'm hungry. Have to eat something. Toodles!~
Listening to : Body Language - Jesse McCartney ft. T-Pain
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire