
I went on Skype with Kak Aziah, Mak & Abah Amir today. I haven't seen them since Raya that day. Oh, if you're wondering who they are, they're my second family. They took care of me when I was little, when my parents went to work. Kak Aziah is their only daughter who is now married to Abg Tam, and together, they're blessed with three beautiful children, Arfah, Raziq and Raeez. They looked after me since I was a month old. So, when I was little and people asked whose daughter I was, I'd answer, "Anak Abah Amir" instead of Abah Loland. Yeah, that's what I used to call my dad.
Anyways, it was fun talking to them all today. But I was a bit teary, you know, looking at Mak and Abah Amir who used to raise me up, as well as my very own parents. They took out pictures of me when I was little until the day I got engaged. It touched my heart. They can't come to my solemnization this 25th and that makes me even more sad. Abah Amir asked for a lot of pictures because he wants to make a video of me like he did Kak Aziah's. Mak asked about the preparations and she said sorry she won't be able to make it. I had to bite my lips to hold back my tears. Abah Amir said, "Dah besar dah. Dulu kecik je, sekarang dah nak kahwin." Tskkk. Lately I am just so sensitive.
But to be frank, I am grateful. Grateful to be blessed with such wonderful people in my life. Loving family and great friends. Some even offered me a helping hand with the preparations. I am surprised. But nevertheless, glad that I am loved. Merci, mes amours! ;]
Listening to : Tik Tok - Ke$ha
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire