
Anyways, it rains everyday now in Caen. Today as I was waiting for the tram to go back to my place, I saw a lot of Mary Poppins' umbrellas. I smiled. They reminded me of my Fiancé because that's what he calls them. They're actually dome umbrellas. He likes them so much and used to point them out whenever he saw them. It's really funny because he'd go like, "Tengok tu, tengok tu, payung Mary Poppins!" Damn. I miss him. So much. Still a few more days to go until I get to hear his voice again. *sigh*
Listening to : This Year's Love - David Gray
3 commentaires:
when i'm in love, many things remind me of my significant other. mcm gila bayang kadang2. and the feeling is beautiful. pastu senyum sorg2. haha.
congrats on your results =) i bet you speak way better mandarin then mua....hahahaha
and ooo the umbrellas are pretty =)
just realize your big is like really near
bee : true! cam org gila senyum sorg². ;p
jess : thanks. haha. noooo i don't think i do. still learning. hee!~ yeap the umbrellas are pretty, aren't they? yeahh it's just two weeks away! i'm sooo nervous!
Enregistrer un commentaire