mercredi, décembre 02, 2009

Bonjour, Décembre!

I'm not feeling very well these two days. I'm having serious period pains. This is one of the worsts I've ever had. I didn't go to class because I couldn't get myself to stand up for more than a couple of minutes, let alone walk. I rarely have painful periods thus I never take any pill. I think I should start buying them just in case I need to take one. My lips are also chapped probably because of the cold weather and it hurts. And to add more to my pain, my gum hurts. I guess another wisdom tooth is pushing out and causing me endless pain. Please, just shoot me. *sigh*

Anyways, Paris was fun. I finally watched New Moon although it's been out here, in France since November 18th. I wanted to watch it in English and I did. It was better than Twilight but it kind of ruined it at the end when Edward proposed to Bella and the movie ended there. It was so sudden. And Jacob, one word : SEXY! When did he become sexier than Edward? Fatin and I couldn't help but drool over his sexiness and talked non-stop about his body on our way back home. We picked the right movie because the rest of us wanted to watch The Box (starring Cameron Diaz) and unfortunately, the movie sucked. The walk home which was supposed to take 15 minutes, took about an hour just because we were taking pictures despite of the freezing cold weather. But it was pleasant, nevertheless. Now I can't wait for Eclipse to come out. Eclipse and Breaking Dawn are my favourite in the Twilight Saga. Oh, by the way, have you ever heard that the Twilight Saga is actually based on a belief called Mormonism? Hmm, interesting, isn't it? ;]

I'm thinking of starting to pack my luggage. I'm going home in 18 days! Can you believe it? So soon, eh? But before that, I'll be having lots of tests. I guess the lecturers have predicted a strike, so to be safe, they're giving us tests before the holidays so when the real strike starts, we don't have to sit for exams anymore. Smart move, eh? And tomorrow, I have a two-hour Mandarin test and I still haven't started revising. I guess I'm going to do it later since I won't be able to sleep before four or five in the morning. Yes, I'm having trouble sleeping lately. I thought of getting myself some sleeping pills but I don't know whether or not I need a prescription. I have to check with the pharmacy first.

I talked to a friend today, whom I haven't spoken to in quite some time. It was lovely. I told him that I think I'm going insane and he said not to go insane yet and that it's not long anymore until everything is going to be alright. Funny thing is, I'm only 23 and I already feel like I'm going crazy. Wonder what will happen to me when I finally hit 30. He also told me to go and get stoned. LOL. Haven't done that in a while now. Like in a really long time. But, he also added that if I were to get stoned in front of him, he'd hit me on the head. Blergh. As if!

Anyways, I guess I should stop here before I write more nonsense. Okie dokie. Toodles!~

Juliette xx

Listening to : Me Without You - Ashley Tisdale

2 commentaires:

farida tarmize a dit…

kat france ade strike ape?

ohohoho..xsangke u da nak kawen..so excited to hear that..jgn nkl2 da nak jd isteri org.hehhe

GurL-FriDay a dit…

strike pasal issue last year. tak habis lagi. they won't stop until they get what they want. huhu/

haha. i tak pernah nakal. ;p