
So yes, the snow has finally stopped falling. And the temperature shot between 0°c and 10°c. Seriously, this global warming is really getting on my nerves. I wish for snow and it rains instead! No more snow, I'm sad. It's funny how weather affects my mood, or is it that my mood depends on the weather? Hmm, either way, it plays a pretty big role in my daily life.
Anyways, I'm sorry to bore you guys with my miserable self lately. I couldn't help it. But I think I'm getting much better. I mean, I've stopped moping, at least for a few days now. And I hope my condition will improve everyday. Plus, I'm getting busier each day. I have lots of tests and assignments to be handed in next week (procastinator that I am, I can always find time to blog). Next week will be my last week of my first semester, then the following week is study week and the week after, I'll be sitting for my exams. I just have three papers. But still, please pray for me! ;p
Oh, I'm also going to start working next week. Tuesday to be exact. Will spend seven hours of each week teaching. I can't wait. I've visited the school three times. The other teachers seem to be nice. I've received my timetable. I guess that will keep me occupied beside gym and Facebook (HAHA lame I know!). But (oh why is there always a 'but' to everything?) with me working, I'm afraid I won't be able to attend Rihanna's concert in April because it's going to be on a Tuesday, unless if I could go to the one in Marseille during Easter Break but Hubby insisted on me going back to Malaysia. We'll see how things go. I hope I can make the decision as soon as possible. I don't like to keep Auro waiting for my answer because I know she'd buy me a ticket anyway, even if I haven't made a decision, like Lily Allen's. She was the one who bought me the ticket.
Guess what I found while browsing the web today? I found Girl Power's (we were obsessed with Spice Girls back then) website! Oh my. It brought back so many memories. I told the others about it and gave them the link and we laughed our asses off looking at our old pictures and what we wrote in the website. Thanks to Adwina, we have something to laugh about now. It's been twelve years since the website was built. I had fun talking (virtually of course) to the girls today. God knows it's been such a long time since we gathered together. All the motivational camps we participated in, the teachers we hated, the homework we had, the trips we went on, the boys we fought over, everything was so memorable. We had such a great time in Standard 6. Where did all those years go? Hmm. Emma suggested that we put our current pictures just to compare with the old ones. It's a pretty good idea, actually. Probably we could get that site up and working again, who knows. The link? I'm never going to give it to you guys. It's so embarrassing! You would laugh your head off if you read what was written and looked at the photos. I miss the girls. Yes, Standard 6 is one of my memorable moments in life. ;]
Right now, I can't wait for the exams to be over and done with. I'm not prepared, but I just can't wait for it to be over. I need a long holiday! I don't know what I'm going to do during Winter Break yet, but I just need to be on holiday. I'll probably find something to do later. By the way, I've already bought Lady Gaga's latest album, The Fame Monster! I love love love love LOVE it! I know she's getting weirder but I love her still. Now I want Colbie Caillat's latest. Anyone nice enough to get me one? ;p Anyways, I think I should stop here. I'm currently watching a Taiwanese drama, Hi, My Sweetheart. I love Rainie Yang. She's sooo pretty! I'm going to continue watching. Until then, my loves! Toodles!~
Listening to : You Got Me - Colbie Caillat
5 commentaires:
lady gaga rocks =)
and errr u like Raine? omg i cant stand her...haha but i have to admit she's cute =)
have fun teaching =)
she rocks, kan? :D
yeap. i like her. i know she can be pretty annoying in some dramas. but she's really cute!
thanks, jess! ;]
lynn!glad u found the website coz u hv totally forgotten abt it haha.it brings back all d memories,which most of them r funny..now i cant help but laugh at all our stupid experience at motivational camp haha!looking fwd 4 d new website n im sure it'll be more fun stories!luv u!
typo : glad u found the website coz I hv totally forgotten abt it haha
eee leceh tol pakai keypad iphone ni byk typo je =P
i know! i was just browsing pasal girl power, sekali ada plax. haha. best best! i'm also looking forward for the new one. can't wait! luv u too, ad!
Enregistrer un commentaire