mardi, janvier 19, 2010

Busy Beaver

Morning y'all! Yeah, what am I doing writing my blog so early in the morning, right? I'm turning into a morning person lately, which I think, is a good thing, no? I go to sleep around 10pm almost every night, or earlier than that and will usually wake up around 5am or 6am. Although there are times when I wake up at 7am. It usually happens when I'm really tired like today. I had a lousy day yesterday. I had Litterature test at noon. It wasn't easy. We had 41 questions and had to answer them in one and a half hour! I wouldn't mind if we only had to tick A, B or C. It was a written exam! And all the questions about theories, they almost gave me a heart attack! Anyways, I'm just going to hope for the best. Hopefully I'll get at least average mark for it. *crossing fingers*

Today is going to be another long busy day. I have class at 10am. My last translation class for the semester. Please let the lecturer be super nice today! Also, today is my first day of teaching! Quite nervous here. I hope everything will go well. I'm going to have the 6èmes first, they're 12 years old kids. They're usually fun to teach because they'll listen to whatever you have to say, and their curiousity is just really cute! I can't wait to meet them!

I received a text from César last night asking me if I'm going to the debate meeting this evening. I didn't even know about it until he told me. Shinta asked me a few days ago if I'm going to be on the team again this year, I told her I don't know yet. The thing is, I kinda have a feeling that I don't really want to participate. Why? Urm, because the lecturer is creepy? LOL. I don't know. It's just that I have so many things to do and debate is just not in my list of priorities. But then César said that he and Shinta wouldn't want to do it if I'm not in the team. So, how? Do you think they're not going to do it just because I'm not there? Hmm.

Anyways, it's time for me to take my shower! A super busy day is waiting for me! Toodles!~

Juliette xx

Listening to : Imma Be - Black Eyed Peas

Aucun commentaire: