When I was little, I was really lazy to do my homework. Mama got fed up with me that she dragged me to the trashcan and asked me to throw the laziness away. So I'd go like 'I'm throwing you away, laziness' with hand gestures, okay. Macam buang betul-betul. From my heart, to the trashcan. Because I believed in it, tiba-tiba je jadi macam rajin sikit. Sikit je la tapi. The same thing when I was about to feel sick, she'd tell me to tell the feeling to go away and she'd tell me to go outside and play or whatever. So last night, when I was starting to feel under the weather, I kinda told the feeling to go away, but it didn't work. Probably because I'm a grown up and magic is not supposed to happen to grown ups anymore. ;(
As I'm feeling unwell, my emotion is a bit unstable too. TIPU. Sangat unstable, ok. I cried, like the whole day. I really did. I thought of going to the bank because I received my bank statement yesterday and all I could say is, OHMAIGOD, I need to stop shopping. I was already on the tram, halfway there, I got off, and WALKED back. Yes, I jalan kaki balik and menangis at the same time. Macam dalam filem. When I reached my place, menangis tukar jadi meraung. I wanted to call my parents, especially my Mom, but if I did, I'd make her worry and I don't want to do that. She'd ask me to mengucap and istighfar banyak-banyak. And with me meraung, it's not helping because I couldn't talk, even if I could, incoherently. When I said meraung, I mean meraung bersungguh-sunguh, sobbing, hiccups, hingus meleleh semua ada. Zip boots stuck buat I meraung lagi kuat and campak boots tu.
I had to teach at 14h40, still menangis, ok. Dalam tram tu tersedu-sedu. Kalau orang tengok mesti dia ingat I sakit. Bila menangis, my eyes became puffy. The teachers thought I was stressing over exam (oh, bila cakap pasal exam, I tak study hari ni, ruginya!) and even my pupils thought I looked sad. Hmm. Luckily I only had one class today. So bila sampai rumah, sambung meraung, boleh tak? I seriously have no idea what has gotten into me today. I finally fell asleep because I was tired of crying. Sampai pedih mata. My body temperature is still high and doesn't look like it's going down anytime soon. And all I want right now is to be with my loved ones. ;(
I told the feeling to go away, even on Facebook (apakah?), but it didn't. Maybe because I stopped believing in it. I guess sometimes all I need is to have a little faith. Just a little.
Listening to : -
7 commentaires:
sometimes it happens to me too. normally sbb dh lme xsedih so bile sumting small happen je boleh transform jd worse.
wish u a better day tomorrow ;)
i guess that's one of the reasons.
thanks. but it's already tomorrow and i'm still sick and sad. :(
sedeynye bace enty ni.. huhu.. get well soon, ok. good times are waiting for u. stay strong! :)
lynn!! be strong pls! ure having a break down..but its ok to cry..it lets everything out from ur system u will feel better after tht..i know how u feel esp when ure married n to be away from ur loved ones. just be strong lynn, n im telling this to myself too. its just around the corner till u can be with ur loved ones, so just hold on ok! hugs.
naz : thanks. tu laaa i have to remind myself every now and then that good times are just around the corner. *sigh*
ad : tu laaa. pms some more. mood swing. then not feeling very well semua. so yes, i had a difficult day yesterday. feeling much better now. tu laaa susah jauh ni. but i definitely feel better after all those meraung session. tido pun puas. i'm counting days nak balik tapi mcm jauh je lagi. tskkk. thanks, ad! *hugs*
I'll cry when small things happen after a long time not feeling low.And I believe that without faith,what we once believed will not working the way it used to.Hopefully it's still there for me to reach out.
miss pame, yeap, very true. so don't stop believing. have a little faith in everything u do. it'll always be there, insyaAllah :)
Enregistrer un commentaire