
I am soooo tired. Penat sangat-sangat. The fever has gone down which means I can enjoy myself this weekend! Yippee! ;p So yes, it was just a one day break down. Thank God. I was worried that it'd last for days, but it didn't. Some may find it pathetic to cry, but there's a saying that goes; 'Crying doesn't indicate that you're weak. Since birth, it has always been a sign that you're alive. True, no? Sometimes I just need to let it all out, just to clear my head. It always makes me feel good afterwards.
Anyways, teaching has been fun. Nothing but fun. My pupils aren't that bad, although I have this one class where nobody speaks English at all and it's quite hard to explain things to them. Even when I talk really slowly, they still don't understand and I have to draw things on the board and FYI, I suck at drawing. But, you can still call me an artist, 'cause I draw ATTENTION. Hihi! Tak lah. TIPU JE! Orang lidi boleh lah. Today, I got some pupils who weren't in class last week. And how they bombarded me with questions! The others who were there last time told them some stuffs about me and when it comes to the part where they said I'm married, these two chatterboxes went like, 'With who? When? What's his name? How old is he?' So, I told them how old my husband is, guess what they said? 'Oh, il est vieux pour vous!' I wanted to burst out laughing right there and then! Those two are so funny and cute! Sayang, if you understand, I'm sorry, ok? I didn't make them say those things. ;p At the end of the class, one of them said, 'I'd give you my heart, but you're married.' How cheeky is that? I think I'm going to have a lot of fun teaching this year!
César sent me a text this afternoon, inviting me to his friend's party. He said Shinta would be going as well. Tak lama lepas tu, *beep*beep* mesej masuk, Shinta pulak. Hantar mesej yang sama, tanya if I was going to the party. I replied I have to ask my husband first. I asked, he said yes but I have to know my boundaries as someone's wife. I was hoping he would say no because I didn't feel like going. Plus, French kalau party, borak minum mabuk tertonggeng HUHAHUHA sana sini hook up, sangat bosan, ok. I don't like it at all. I told my husband I didn't want to go and I wanted him to say no, so he did. I'm glad I'm married, boleh guna suami sebagai excuse. I told them I couldn't go because hubby said no and they were ok with it. See? Bagus, kan? Hiks!
Exam starts Monday at 08.30 a.m. So early in the morning! Hope I can wake up that early. I'm leaving for Paris tomorrow evening with Ieqa. Actually, I don't know why she needs to go to Paris because I was thinking of going after the exam. But she already bought the tickets, so kena pergi lah. But I told her I want to come back early on Sunday to prepare for Monday's paper, so most probably I'll be home before evening. And let's hope it's not going to snow during the weekend because if it does, je vais être dans la MERDE!
Oh by the way, I hanya ada 2 bulan, 2 minggu dan 1 hari before I'm back in my nest of happiness! Gembira rasa hati!
Penat. Mengantuk. Nak tidur. Bye!
Listening to : 99 Red Balloons - Nena
2 commentaires:
waa i like ur excuse!!cant wait till i can officially use it too hehe..tp lps ni kAlau lynn bg alasan hubby x bg if nk keluar dgn ad,i'll knw its just an excuse!!
hahahaha! not long now, ad. tak lama lagi u'll be able to use the same excuse. hehe. btw, i dont think he'd say no kalau nak keluar ngan ad. :D
Enregistrer un commentaire