jeudi, février 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sistah!

++Angah and I++

Happy 22nd Birthday, Darling Sistah!

Oh my God! You're getting old! Wait, that means I'm getting much OLDER! Aieaieaieaieaieeee! We've spent the last 22 years getting to know each other, how does that feel? It feels great, doesn't it? I always had a friend growing up. My playmate, my best friend, my confidante. Although we fought a lot when we were little (because I was such a big bully), I still love you A WHOLE LOT! A sister who's always there, giving advice, harsh ones at times, but still, make me see the world in a different way. Always there to support me, my shoulder to cry on. When I grow up to be softer (feeling wise), you grow up to be stronger, more independent, errr, colder to some people. Never take anyone's word to heart. Forgiving. Hardworking. And very pretty! Eh, all positive traits, how come? The negative ones? Hmm, let me see. Oh well, you know yourself better than I do and I can't spoil your day by listing your quirks here, right, although you hardly have any. Disappoint, much? (^_____^) All I know is, you have more positives than negatives. Good enough, right?

Anyways, on your birthday, dear sistah, I'd like to wish you all the happiness in the world. May Allah grant you health and wealth, and a good person for you to spend the rest of your life with (2011 is not so far away, now ;p). I wish you a great job with a great pay so you can treat me dinner and shopping when I go back (HAHA MUKA TAK MALU), so you can come here and visit me as well. Then you, Ieqa and I, we can go and have fun somewhere else. Heee! You know where. Have a great birthday, Angah! I can only wish you from afar. Will bring present for you later when I go back, then we can celebrate our birthdays together, ok? I love you muchoooo! Mwahs!

Juliette xx

Listening to : One - Tyrese

Aucun commentaire: