Anyways, Translation was okay. We had to translate two texts in three hours. The first one was English to French and the second one, French to English. So, in the second text, there's this word 'corbeaux' pronounced 'korbo', and I didn't know what it means. The first time I came across the word, I wanted to laugh because in my mind, I translated it to 'kerbau'. I was like, apa kerbau kerbau ni? My grandparents orang RAWA. They speak in a dialect very similar to Negeri Sembilan. I think I've heard them said 'korbo' or something like that which refers to 'kerbau', I lost concentration right there and then! Macam nak telefon Abah masa itu juga tanya macam mana orang Rawa sebut kerbau. Saja cari pasal kalau buat begitu. But when I read the rest of the text, I knew it meant something else, because 'kerbau' can't fly. It means birds, to be specific, crows (sudah tengok kamus bila sampai rumah tadi). Hihi. Probably should learn the names of the animals from this girl. Just like the saying goes, her imagination runs wild!
I have to work this afternoon. I couldn't sleep last night and I'm extremely sleepy today. I had trouble waking up this morning. Luckily I don't have anything to do for tomorrow so I can sleep the whole day! Semua orang sila jangan kacau, ok!
It's starting to get cold again. Freezing! I thought Spring was coming because the weather was really nice last week. I guess I was wrong. Prepare to re-hibernate! Ok lah. Need another cup of coffee. Traaa!~
Listening to : Forever - Chris Brown
1 commentaire:
i like the part where the girl ask her mother about the shield...she's so cute.
Enregistrer un commentaire