
So, this is called Escalopes de dinde à la Normande. My whole family loves this, turkey or chicken, with mushroom, potatoes and gravy. It's actually quite easy to make, you only need butter, pepper and fresh cream. As I really like it, I asked Mama to teach me how to do it. The first time was the hardest, as I never really like cooking, kitchen was hell for me. Mengamuk kat dapur, siap menangis semua. It gets better and better with lots of practices (^__^)
I'm still on holidays. Currently Chez Ieqa and I think I've put on weight because all I do here is cook for Ieqa and Raffy. It's too cold to go out and there's nothing to do outside, anyway.
I can't wait to go back to Malaysia, I can no longer contain my excitement of seeing the Hubster. Yes, I miss him so much that I think I'm about to go insane! Tskkk. Tapi masih waras, ok.
Baiklah, mahu ber-FB. Buhbyeee!
Listening to : Dare To Believe - Boyce Avenue
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 commentaires:
OMG...
now, I'm hungry looking at those delish...ggrrrr~ but lunch is not in another 2 1/2 hrs time...
eh babe, kena exercise la skrg! hihi.
Enregistrer un commentaire