Lagu ini sangat sedih menyentuh hati. Minta dijauhkan. *sobs*
Anyways, this entry is going to be one pukeworthy entry, so if you guys do not like it, please leave. Don't say I didn't warn ya! :)
The first thing I touched when I got home is something that belongs to the Hubster. It smells like him. Being apart from it for a week has driven me up the wall. I miss it so much that I couldn't wait to get home. You know, I have this habit of keeping a blankie, and the one I got from Hubster is something like that. I swear I'm going to bring it wherever I go after this. His smell gives me comfort. It feels like home, although far from being in his arms, which is a thousand times better. How I wish. Hm.
Eight weeks now. Eight should be my lucky number, but why do I feel so unlucky?
Lately, I've been missing the Hubster badly, really BADLY. I feel like abandoning whatever I have here and fly home. Of course, I can never do that. I have my parents to think about. Nobody said it was going to be easy in the first place. Me, myself knew it was going to be hard, but I never thought it was going to be this ugly. It's extremely difficult. It's like I'm carrying a heavy heart with me. I can't even describe what I'm feeling at the moment. It's beyond sad. I miss him. Terribly. It's sad not to be able to share everything with him. Whenever something happens, I want to tell him. It's just impossible with the friggin time difference! I wish we were just like other married couples who get to wake up next to each other every morning and kiss each other good night. Unfortunately, we're not and I have to learn to live with it. I can't help it. I wish I were stronger. I wish I had something else to take my mind off of this. I wish we weren't so far away from each other. I wish time difference didn't exist. I wish for a lot of things I could only wish for. I wish I could fast forward to next year and be done with everything here. *sigh* I know I've said it million of times, but I miss my husband, I really really do.
Juliette xx
Listening to : -
6 commentaires:
*hugs*
i know most sayings sounded old and rusty but u must keep on going, being strong n determined. the fruits of all this sacrifices u both are making are mostly for the future, insyallah it will be worth it, when the reaping time arrives eventually.
b strong dear.... sometimes is worth to wait...
lynn i dunno wht advise to give u coz im feeling u n i knw its even harder tht ure married n evrything..just hang in there. d best is yet to come.
bersabar okay linn. hargai masa jauh, masa jauh sebenarnya merapatkan kau. kalau duduk dekat dan bergaduh dua puluh empat jam pun tak berguna. sebab tu aku dan husband sering ambil time off, dia pun kerja tak tenntu masa, aku suka balik rumah mak aku, so that we could cherish masa masa bersama. hehe. dan tak lama lagi aku mungkin kena tinggal selalu jauh jauh, dia nak pergi indon untuk tour mungkin setahun dua. sedih
jess : *hugs*
wan : i really hope so. *fingers crossed*
mya : i'm trying to. i hope it is. :)
ad : tu laa, i knew u would understand. i hope u won't have to go through the same thing. :(
mira : tu la kan. kau ngan husband kau pun lebih kurang je. korg lagi laa, ada ian lagi. huhu. setahun? apsal kau tak ikut? ikut la bwk ian, jadi baby rockstar!
Enregistrer un commentaire