But today was pretty fun. One class had to write articles about me. They've been working on it for a couple of weeks now. This afternoon they had to type their articles on the computer. I don't know what to say when reading about myself from others' point of view. 'She is married to Potex' is written in each and every article. Then it hit me, like, wow, this is for real! They even wrote things about Malaysia. Yes, they had to do some research on it. I felt quite proud learning about Malaysia from their standpoint. It's like discovering a new country all over again. I wow-ed at every fact, like 'It is a multiracial country therefore they celebrate different kinds of festivals and speak several languages.' Now, you tell me which country is as interesting as Malaysia? They put pictures of the Twin Tower, KL at night, and some beaches, I couldn't help but felt really please with what I saw. Malaysia is beautiful, really. There's no doubt about it and I hope we can preserve its beauty and stop destroying the nature for more buildings.
.jpg)
After they're done with their articles, they had to take pictures of me using Muriel's (my colleague) camera. Vain gila, ok! Muriel told me that the pictures won't be used elsewhere. But she said she already knows who's going to ask for them. I think I know who as well, and that kind of freaks me out a little bit. I hope she's not going to give them to him. Eww. Anyways, if I knew there were going to be photo session today, I'd wear something else. Hmm.
Alrighty, then! I'm sleepy. Probably going to hit the sack a bit early tonight. Until then, toodles!~
Listening to : Life After You - Daughtry
3 commentaires:
OMG.. its U akk.. hehe ^^ mestila ingat.. s0ry k0men kt sini.. Fariha xjmp Shoutbox akk..
hmmm.. w0nder where U are and what U doin n0w.. tp skrg Fariha xbyk masa sgt nk find 0ut.. nnt ble dh free sket Fariha khatamkan bl0g akk ni eh..
anyway, sr0n0k jmp bl0g akk ni.. muaahhh ^^
Malaysia boleh!!
I can't really say I've been around the world. But I think staying in Aussie for 5 years is enough prove that Malaysia is still the best!! And it's suffice to say that I've never been to any other place that offers whopping variety of delicious food, tantalising your tasetebuds made available 24/7...wuhuu!!
Mat Salleh food is so bland n tasteless...euuww~
To prove my point - Gordon Ramsay (top celebrity chef)admits that he adores Malaysian food.
I rest my case.
fariha : heheh. mmg takde shoutbox. :D
lyana : i agree about the food. that day diorg tanya if i liked french food, i told them that their food is tasteless and tengok² ada yang selit dalam article diorg. huhu. but seriously, there's no other place like our own country. :)
Enregistrer un commentaire