
Soooooo, it's already MARCH! 26 more days then I'll be *ehem*ehem* a year older and never the wiser! (^^)// Anyways, there are four things I want for my birthday, and ONE thing I REALLY REALLY want! The four things I want are;
*drumrolls*
1. Eurail Global Pass
2. A new digicam. I need something small and sleek to put inside my bag.
3. Brea MM. Hihi.
4. Books, lots of them. I've run out of stuffs to read.
And the ONE thing I DESPERATELY want is;
*drumrolls*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
For me to know and for you to find out. If you know me well enough, you'll know what I want. Siapa pandai, tekalah! (^__^)
Listening to : She Gave Me Love - The Getaway People
6 commentaires:
i know, i know.
u want ur hubby!
yeah!
eh cepat je teka! hahaha! ^^
nak kat abang kot?????
:)
an impossible wish :)
i love how u look in this pic!!
ah, someone's missing the dear hubby :) soon dearie, soon..
addy, thanks! <3
yes, very much. huhu. yeap, one more month to go. tskkk.
Enregistrer un commentaire