dimanche, mars 21, 2010

Update

Neglected blog. Mood nak menulis macam tiada. Tsk. Anyways, remember Boyce Avenue? They were awesome! They were really great. I can't believe I actually saw them on stage. They're not just cute, but educated as well. Oh, they're brothers by the way; Alejandro, Fabian and Daniel Manzano. My favourite has to be Fabian. Oh, the expressions he had when he played his guitar was just priceless! He had this serious look which melted my heart. Fabian, I'm in love! And, did I tell you that he has a degree in Architecture? Cool, isn't it? The crowds were from different countries. A lot of English speaking and middle-aged people. Their comforting voices must have attracted older people. If you'd like to see more of them, you can check them out here.

Nick Howard. He's the opening artist. Stunned the audience with his nice soothing voice and as for me, I can't seem to get over it. Been listening to his songs on my iPhone repeatedly. My sleeping pills. Yes, I love him that much. Pictures on Facebook (^__^)

And since the concert, I couldn't seem to shake off my fatigue. Sore blistered feet. Penat sangat. Felt like I didn't get enough sleep. Not true because I did get enough sleep. The concert ended before midnight and the hotel where we stayed at wasn't that far from the venue. When I got back home, I couldn't sleep no matter how tired I was and I only dozed off around 1 a.m. So, I had a pretty bad Monday. Monday is always bad anyways. (#__#)

Work is crazy. Well, actually my pupils are driving me crazy. Just from one particular class. I couldn't tolerate them anymore that I actually pulled an angry face and when one of them had to ask whether or not I was alright, I just ignored him. Bad bad teacher. And he's actually one of my favourites. Hmmph.

Three more weeks to go but I already feel like packing my suitcase. HAHA! Yes, I'm that excited to go back. Nevertheless, I can't afford to lose my concentration now. Just three more weeks to go through. Let's just hope these three weeks will pass by quickly so I can finally go back to the Hubster. I miss him terribly (T__T).

I'm craving for prawn fritters. Had to ask Mama for the ingredients. I haven't made them in a while, so lupa apa nak letak. Bought the stuffs today. Esok juga nak buat!

My birthday is one week away. Told the family what I want. Muka tak malu. Memang. Ada saya kisah? HA HA HA! Unfortunately, I don't have plans for my birthday this year. Tsk. Have to make plans. Need to get out of here. Blergh. I hate spending the day alone. Tak best. (T__T)

By the way, ramai nye orang deliver babies in March. Congratulations, new mommies! Especially to Amy and Audi. I'm sure he's very very cute like the both of you! I want one too! HA HA! Ingat baby doll ke boleh nak nak satu? Tsk.

Okay lah. I'm starting to not make sense. I'm just writing for the sake of updating. Hihi. Until then, toodles!~

Juliette xx


Listening to : Replay - IYAZ

6 commentaires:

il y a a dit…

yana! balik msia bila?

GurL-FriDay a dit…

ilya! balik on the 10th. start cuti terus balik. are u going back as well?

il y a a dit…

10th of?

GurL-FriDay a dit…

april. balik tak poulet?

il y a a dit…

awal! hrmm not sure yet, bila eh the ceremony?

GurL-FriDay a dit…

yana balik kejap je easter break. two weeks je. then balik sini balik. june baru balik for summer hols. the ceremony is in july insyaAllah. so u'll have plenty of time and make sure balik ehhh poulet!!!