jeudi, mars 25, 2010

What A Freaking Weirdo!

Remember this post? No, not about the proposal, but about the message. He did it again today, victim : my FB profile picture;


Sumpah, APA MASALAH KAU? Benci, OK! I'm married. Suka aku lah nak buat apa pun. No wonder my best friend never accepted you as her boyfriend, now I know why. Patut la Aiman tak suka kau. Gila rupanya. Pfft!


We've been married for three months today. 3 more days until my birthday. 10 more until the Hubster's. And two more weeks til I get to see him again. To the Hubster, I love you so much. I can't wait to go back to you!

Juliette xx

Listening to : -

9 commentaires:

@DdY a dit…

die memang super bodoh. period. lain kali make your homework before cakap orang itu ini. ee..I plak benci!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

haha. tu la memula i baca terus macam, ehh whats ur problem la dude? bila tanya tak reply plax. igt dah tak layan lepas tanya soalan bodoh, dah hilang dah, rupanya ada comeback. huhu.

Anonyme a dit…

ah lynn..mungken diye frust menonggeng? pastu saje nk cari psl..ehe! pity him

Adwina a dit…

wow. hehe..dia frust sbb tak dpt lynn kot? did he try to hit on u or something before?

Anonyme a dit…

Who is he to judge people. God? Demi-god? Feh

GurL-FriDay a dit…

ayu : haha. tataw la apa masalah dia.

ad : tak lah. never pun. tp he did bombard me with weird questions, yg last skali pasal french kiss la, terus lynn x reply. problem mental kot. huhu.

shahril : hahaha. bengong kan? sukati dia je

notexactly1 a dit…

What do you call a man with half a brain cell?

Gifted.

Adwina a dit…

he needs a shrink. haha!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

wan : ahaha. sarcasm! me likeee! :)

ad : i think he does! he's a bit out of his head whenever he starts opening his mouth to speak. lol.