.jpg)
Someone turns 29 today. One more year before you hit the big THREE-OH. I'd like to wish a very Happy Birthday to my darling Hubster. It breaks my heart not being able to be there to celebrate your birthday. Although it's supposed to be your happy day, I couldn't help but feel sad. But anyways, I still want to wish you all the nice things in the world.
.jpg)
Thank you for making my life much more meaningful these days and thank you for being the reason I look forward to the future. May Allah grant you health, wealth and happiness. May all your wishes come true and may your coming year be filled with joy, love and laughter. I love you, dear Hubster. May we have many more birthdays together. After all that we've been through, you're still the one. Joyeux Anniversaire, mon Amour! Je t'aime troooooooooooop!

And I absolutely can't wait for this week to end! Seven more days and I'll be home! I can't wait to be with you again. Love you loads xxx!
Listening to : Overload - The Cardigans
3 commentaires:
overload! awesome song! now only i know ur hubster's age. hehe. he's not THAT old, cuz i tot he's older than that. jgn marah ye. ;P
7days and counting...=)
time flies fast and soon u will be with ur hubby ;)
happy 29th birthday enchik liyana!! :)
Enregistrer un commentaire