jeudi, avril 08, 2010

Yeah Baby, Come, Talk To Me.

I am soooooo happy! 2 more days left and I'll be on my way home! Hiks!

Anyways, yesterday, I met this guy, a Mauritanian. Yes, he's from Mauritius. Sounds so exotic isn't it? Eh, let me get the fact straight, actually I didn't meet him because I already knew him, he actually followed me into Micromania. Creepy, right? As usual, if I walk alone, I'd listen to my iPod just to avoid people come and talk to me. But sometimes, ada juga orang yang tak faham, nak juga datang cakap-cakap. Tak tahu malu, kah? Tsk. So, we talked, he asked where I'm from and if I'm a student and bla bla bla. He's a Masters student in Biology. He invited me for a drink right then and there, terus je cakap, jom pergi minum, kat McDonald's ke mana-mana ke. I was like, excuse me? Tak kuasa okay. I told him I couldn't go and I was in a hurry. Tapi dia pun cakap dia nak cepat. Eh ada masa pula nak minum? Because I declined his invitation, we exchanged numbers. I thought he wouldn't call because he must have thought to himself that I wasn't interested in getting to know him.

Nak dijadikan cerita, as I was hurrying to class earlier today, I bumped into him at campus. Haa buat lagi! He was having his cigarrette break in his white lab coat. Dia angkat tangan, I pun angkat tangan but I didn't stop to say hi. I had a test anyway, so memang takde masa. After the test, he called but I ignored, plus my phone was on silent. Then he sent me a text asking if I wanted to have a drink with him tonight or tomorrow, I didn't reply. He called again, still, ignored. I really hope he gets the message this time. Tu ne m'intéresse pas. Du tout.

After all this while pun kan, I still haven't learnt from my mistakes. Mama kan dah cakap, don't talk to strangers. Tapi Ma, kalau strangers yang datang cakap macam mana? *sigh* What is it about me that screams "Come and talk to me! Mari lah mari lah!" Perlukah hire bodyguard? HAHAOKMENGARUT!

Okay lah. I'm hungry. Minggu ni makan instant noodles je ok sebab weekend dah nak balik so boleh stock up yang baru pula! Excited nya! Nak jumpa "Warga Emas" saya! :) I miss him dearly. Bye, people!

Eh kejap, I don't think I want to go by the name Juliette Gautier anymore. I can be myself now that I'm starting a new life. Past is past. I'm looking forward to the future with my darling Hubster. So, Liyana lah, okay? Or whatever it is that you guys call me (^^) Bye again!

Moi xx

Listening to : She's A Lady - Forever The Sickest Kids

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

hilarious! berani nyer lynn. kalau irma, tak berani nak cakap pun. =)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

irma, bkn berani taw, tapi sebab dia dah datang dekat, nak lari pun takley. huhu. lgpun kt tempat awam, so kurang sikit takut. hihih

not1but2 a dit…

cant help it, u mmg babe magnet sbb tu org still nk menghegeh2 :)

and please please please enjoy ur malaysian break with HUBBY!!!!

have a blasttttttttttt (baby making?) oui

GurL-FriDay a dit…

wan : hahaha pls laaa magnet lah sgt. sometimes I think I should wear a sign on my forehead : Not Interested To Talk.

will do, bro! no, not baby making just yest. ;p