mardi, avril 13, 2010

Hello, Malaysia!

Sorry for not updating. I was so tired to blog right away. I felt like I spent two days on flight! Plus, whenever I'm home, internet doesn't seem so important anymore. Hiks!

Anyways, I had a nice flight home. I made some friends on all the flights I took, from Paris to Doha, Doha to KL and KL to KK. I didn't sleep at all because I was busy talking with some people that the stewardess shooed us back to our seats, well not me because I was actually at my seat while the others were standing around me, so yeah they were told to go back to their seats because apparently they're bothering other passengers by making so much noises. Oh, did I mention they were Americans? Yes, they were. Lots of them. I also met a Malaysian by the toilet. LOL. He's working at Doha and currently on holidays. And we'll be taking the same flight back next Saturday and he asked at what time I'd come to the airport so we could check in together. To be honest, I hope that we would be seated far away from each other. He kinda made me feel uncomfortable. On my way to KK, met another guy who thought I was a tourist but I'm sure it's just another cheap pick up line. But we talked anyway, he seemed pretty nice.

Husbter and Abah were the one to pick me up at the airport. I was so happy to see them. I met Mama, Angah and Waffy earlier at KLIA. They came to bring back things that I don't need here because I'm in Sabah for just 3 days. And Waffy, he is sooooo tall he could now pat me on the head without any trouble. I think he's taller than Abah and he looks tough and not fat anymore. So my adik gemok is now adik tough. HAHA! I'm just happy seeing the faces of my loved ones. Very happy indeed!

The night I arrived, Hubster and Abah were busy in the kitchen, cooking for me. Terasa macam Mem besar dekat rumah sebab duduk goyang kaki saja. Hihi! Asam pedas and sambal tempoyak! It was Hubster's first attempt on making asam pedas and suffice to say he succeeded because it was delicious! Lepas ni boleh lah selalu masak. HAHA.

Anyways, I don't have anything planned for today as Hubster is on duty and Abah is still not home from work. I'm waiting for Abah, nak pergi beli coconut pudding and minum air kelapa. Can't wait! Okay lah. I'm going to stop here. Will keep you updated. Toodlesssss!~

Moi xx

Listening to : -

2 commentaires:

IRIENA a dit…

kalo xclap, dl i pnh suggest kt fb for ur hubby to cook for u.. hahaha.. n i told him asam pdas.. well good that u r in malaysia now.. welcome home..

myownstoryasitis a dit…

welcome back sweetie =)
have fun