
That's exactly how I felt today. I didn't have a bad week, but I kinda had a bad day today. Everything just didn't seem right. Work was pretty upsetting. But, one of my pupils, somewhat put a smile on my face for a moment by giving me a peck on the cheek. He actually asked if he could kiss me and I said no but he did it anyway, on his way out of class. I was stunned and as the bell had already rung, he was out before I could snap. As a matter of fact, I couldn't help but felt a warm glow inside when he did that. It's nice to know you're loved. Sometimes, all you need is a hug or a kiss to make you feel better. (^__^)
Listening to : Solo - IYAZ
2 commentaires:
CUTE!!!! =)
lol cute story =)
Enregistrer un commentaire