
What is it with people and my handwriting? And no, I don't practice writing everyday to have you gawk at it everytime I start writing. Even I find it incomprehensible at times. Weird weird. Of course, I'm not from the era where people wrote with quills. Hmph.
Listening to : -
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
4 commentaires:
o i remember when u sent me a birthday card once, tulisan macam print haha
okla, i phm kenape mrk2 begitu..kalu tulisan bole flawless, ni la tulesannye =)
iv always envied your handwriting since 13 y.old
gggrrrr~~!!!! why is it soOoOo pretty and neat AND CURSIVE??? I want to write like that too!!! hmphh!
since umur berapa eh ko start tulis camnih?
ilya : tapi kan, i like ur handwriting better. at least boleh baca. and comell.
ayu : flawless? byk je flaw. orang yg nak baca la susah nak faham.
lyana : haha. i've no idea babe. must be around 9 or 10. at first it wasn't cursive, just sambung² je. lama² makin senget plax. huhu.
Enregistrer un commentaire