lundi, mai 24, 2010

DanDan

++The so-called kueytiaw soup++

I went out with Shinta yesterday. We've been meaning to go and eat at DanDan for ages but always had to cancel for some reason. And yesterday, we finally did. Oh, DanDan is a Chinese restaurant which serves noodle soups. I had something I'd like to call Chinese version of kueytiaw soup. LOL. The thing is, at DanDan, if you're done with your first bowl, you can ask for a free re-fill. But I never did. I can't even finish one. It's just too much. But I loooooveeeeee it. Oh well, food always makes me happy. We also had ice cream after that. Never failed to save some space for dessert (^__^)

Soooooo, Shinta is Indonesian. It's been a couple of years since we got to know each other. She used to study in Malaysia before this, so that's one of the reasons we could easily get along. Also met the other Indonesians yesterday, some new students who just arrived a few months back. I told them to speak to me in Bahasa instead of in French or English. It was fun! I could understand most of the words, but there are of course a few which are different from Malaysian Malay, right? It's pretty funny when they asked "Kamu faham tidak?". When this guy, Nico said something like, "Lili, kamu lucu," I straight away went, "Lucu tu kelakar ke?" because I was so sure I wasn't being funny at all. He looked puzzled. Then Shinta explained that 'lucu' means 'comel' and suddenly it clicked, I knew that! I mean, I've learnt that somewhere before. Man, I must be getting old not to remember such simple thing. And I like the way when Shinta told her friends, "Dia sudah married." I felt a warm glow inside, I don't know why. HAHA. I'm weird, I know.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to our next outing together. Probably in a couple of weeks to come. I have so many things on my plate right now. Exam is just two weeks away. Tsk. But we kinda had set a date for the next one, June 12th, apparently there's going to be a gay pride parade in Caen. I don't know how big is the thing, but it'll be fun to go down town and watch. But right now, I really need to get my Litterature (again!) done. It's due for the end of this week and we're going to have our final test this Tuesday. *sigh* So yeah, gotta stop here. Til then, toodles!~

Moi xx

Listening to : Sempat Memilikimu - Yovie & Nuno

Aucun commentaire: