samedi, mai 22, 2010

Baby Baby Baby Oooh

Hello! Today's entry is going to be a teeny bit different than the ones before. For once, it's not going to be about Yours Truly. HAHA! Anyways, don't you agree if I say that babies are the most beautiful creature on earth? Just look at their tiny nose, tiny mouth, tiny fingers and their wandering eyes. Oh my! And they smell good all the time even when they poo poo. I love babies, I really do although I'm not sure if I'm mentally prepared to have one yet. There's a saying that goes, "A woman becomes a mother when she's pregnant, a man becomes a father when he holds his child." So, I really can't tell, can I? But that's not the point. Remember, today's entry, ce ne sera pas sur moi! Non, non! (-_-")

Now, shall we return to our main topic? Babies, yeah. Another blogger, Miss Sunshine, asked me to spread some words about this little bambino who just arrived into this world about three days ago, but unfortunately, prematurely. He was born 3 months earlier than expected. But the doctor said that his survival rate is high. The parents are both students I guess, I'm not really sure. In UK and Prague. And this little boy was delivered in Prague if I'm not mistaken. However, as the mother was expecting to deliver in Malaysia, she didn't take the pregnant mommies insurance, plus it's very costly. So now, as the baby has to stay in the incubator for at least 40 days, it's going to add up to a very large sum! It costs about 1000€ per day in the incubator! Oh my oh my oh my! Poor parents! :'(

Let's take a look at this little man, why I say man? Cuz I think he's tough ;) :




A video of this survivor. Mu'az Firdausi is the name given. Beautiful, isn't it? :


Ain't he cuteeee? All wrapped up, looking snuggly! He's a very strong lad, isn't he? So, as you can tell, these young parents need help, financial aid. They need to pay to have this little baby live. I know some of you have a very BIG heart and a very BIG wallet too! If you want to contribute, you can do so through this account :

Account No : 31458272 (HSBC)

Sort Code: 40-31-17

Account Name: MSM Appeal

Reference : Mu’az Firdausi


If you want to get to know more about this little angel, you can visit the father's blog here. Not necessarily financial contribution, you can help them by spreading the words and pray for this baby to survive. Little things always mean so much, don't they? So, what are you waiting for? Spread the words, kiddos! :)

Moi xx

Listening to : -

4 commentaires:

Sunshine a dit…

hurrah for u!! *hugs* thnx a million sugar!

ps: its 14 days la not 40 hehe..but the total cost IS 35 grand in euro! ouch!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

sunshine : haha. 14 eh? la i baca kt blog daddy dia tulis 40. so mcm confuse sikit. hihi. *hugs*

Anonyme a dit…

thanks a lot for your kindness.. =)
I will pray that someday God will help you as well when you are in need of Him..

once again..thanks a lot for spreading the news and make prayers for us.. =)

p/s: it is about 40 days.. since the baby is only 27 weeks old.. according to neonatalogist, the baby normally need to stay for another 7 weeks..

GurL-FriDay a dit…

you're most welcome :) insyaAllah. hope that everything will be alright for your family :)