
To be honest, I'm kinda secretly enjoying the rain today. I like warm weather but it's getting too hot and I'm feeling a little uncomfortable with it, my skin is getting irritated by the way. If I told the French that I love today's weather, they'd say I'm crazy. In Normandy, it rains all the time and for the last two weeks, the weather has been really fine, the sun was out, it was really really warm. Nevertheless, I enjoy the rain once in a while. I guess I'm finally getting use to it (^__^)
.jpg)
Ooooooohhhh it's here it's here IT'S HERE!! What's inside? Biarlah rahsia. Hiks! Something to keep me occupied for the rest of the weeks I have left before Summer break. Yippie!
Listening to : Move On - Jet
3 commentaires:
and i wish it's raining today. whole day. :|
omg..im guessing its ur reception dress!! owh owh!! or maybe the veil!! no wait! shoes?!! arghh sugar! tell me already!
shahril : i heard it rains in KL almost everyday :)
miss sunshine : haha. noooo! it has nothing to do with the reception. just something that reminds me a lot of the family ^_^
Enregistrer un commentaire