dimanche, mai 30, 2010

Black Friday

Yesterday officially marked the end of class and work for 2009/2010. Study week has already started. Yikes! I only have three papers, three hours each and an oral exam. Last day of work was chaos. I had to send two pupils out of class. They were downright rude! Actually, it wasn't my intention sending them out, but the others were complaining and I just had to do it. They were sent back to their teacher. Only one of them was the troublemaker, though. The other one, was following whatever she was doing. The troublemaker is pretty, you know, but very stupid and rude.

Ni yang nak cakap, muka comel tapi kurang ajar. I've met several people of this kind. Bukan nak mengata, tapi muka cantik sahaja tak bermakna, kan? Perangai, nauzubillah. Once, with my cousin's girlfriend (now ex-gf). Cantik, ok, sopan, bertudung, sedap mata memandang. My cousin and I, we used to e-mail each other quite often, since we're pretty close to each other back then. Then one day, I received this e-mail from him, maki hamun segala. Terkejut, ok! I replied asking why did he write such things, but my e-mail address had been blocked. Later I found out it was his girlfriend's doing. She was jealous. The words she used were sooooooooooooo bad that I, myself, am ashamed to write here. They were all insults. Apparently, she sent the message to every girl in his contact list to whom he had to apologize later. What a psycho!

Keluar topik dah, kan? Back to my pupils, their teacher got really mad at them, they were asked to say sorry to me and to stand in corridor because she did not want to see their faces anymore. But as yesterday was my last day of work, I didn't really care. It's not as if I'm going to see them again after this. They were just the few bad ones, the others were amazingly nice. They gave me hugs, saying they'd miss me when I'm gone. It's kinda overwhelming. *sobs*

Anyhow, that wasn't the only bad thing happened yesterday. The beginning of it all had to be the time I realized my gold bracelet wasn't on my wrist anymore. I was waiting for the tram, I pulled my sleeve up to check if I brought my hairband with me only to find out my bracelet wasn't there. My heart stopped beating for a moment. Panic came next. As there was still some time before the tram arrived, I traced back the route I took to go to the tram station, couldn't find it. I didn't have time to go back to my place though, so I pretty much had to wait impatiently until the end of the day to look for it. Once I was back at my place, I frantically searched for it, but did not find it. So sad and disappointed.

It was my first birthday present as a wife given by the Hubster. So I bet you can imagine how I felt and still feel about the loss. It's nothing big, nothing fancy, but it's mine and it means so much to me. The weird thing is, I have never taken it off, how could I lose it? I still can't get my mind off it. The Hubs, being him, teased the hell out of me by jokingly blaming me, saying that I didn't love him anymore which made me cry hysterically. But I guess I needed to cry, to get the worry off my chest. The teasing worked. I felt much better afterwards, a bit down nevertheless. Both the Hubs and Abah said, "Dah hilang, nak buat macam mana." If only I could say that to myself and not feel a thing. O' bracelet, where art thou? (T__T)

Oh by the way, I saw this when I went grocery shopping at Carrefour this afternoon :


What are those? Those are love padlocks. I didn't know they existed until I read about it at Miss Sunshine's blog. Interesting stuff, isn't it?

I have to lie down for a bit. My knee hurts. My head hurts. Everything just hurts. So, til then, traaa!~

Moi xx

Listening to : She's No Lady, She's My Wife - David Basse

4 commentaires:

Sunshine a dit…

lynn darling..dun be too sad.mumy said when u realize ur stuff is missing..meaning somebody already found it.hv u lodge a report or nething?poor soul...;( im sorry it hapen syg

awww darl!! you found the padlock!! hehe SEE told u France is the most famous for the padlocks!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

whoever found it has to be lucky. tsk. no i didnt lodge a report, the police would consider it as petty case anyway. huhu.

tu lah. dah taw tetibe macam baru jumpa. before this tak pernah tahu pun. hihi. thanks to u!

yan a dit…

oh yana. tak apa nanti mesti akan dapat yg baru dan mungkin yg lebih baik. wink wink.

padlock? dekat msia macam tak ada je. kalau tak boleh buat hadiah untuk Ed. hehe.

GurL-FriDay a dit…

hehe. but yan, it won't be the same :(

takde eh? ada kot. try looking for it. macam comel kan? :D