mardi, mai 11, 2010

The Long Overdue Easter Break Update

I wish next year would come faster so I'd be done with my studies. I'm tired of living out of a suitcase. FYI, I think I still haven't recovered from my trip back home. I'm still in a holiday mood, I doubt that I'd ever get out of it because Summer break is just around the corner and I'd be soon packing my bags again. Pathetic, aren't I? I shouldn't have gone back that day. But it was all worth it.

I have yet to tell you about my Easter break. I had a wonderful time with my loved ones, especially with the Hubster although I kinda have a feeling that he appreciates me more when I'm away (jangan marah, Sayang). Being in Malaysia is like having food fest everyday. Man, all those delicious things I couldn't get here without having to cook. I gained a few pounds during the holiday which I desperately need to shed now. Hubster cooked twice, first, the night I arrived at KK and again, the night before I flew back to Paris. Moi? Cook? Urm, that just doesn't sound right, does it? ;p Everybody tried to please my cravings. Sebenarnya bukan cravings pun, mengada sebab dah lama tak makan. Hihi.

Also, during the break, I felt like I spent half of my holiday in the car, literally speaking. I was always on the move, going here and there, sending fetching Waffy from his school in Damansara (kenapa sekolah jauh sangat pun tak tahu), went to Taiping, Gopeng, Kuala Kangsar and Ipoh in just 2 days and one night, and so on. It was exhausting! Next time I go home I just want to stay at home and do nothing. I also had to go to the dentist twice and I hated every minute of it. Setiap kali balik mesti jumpa doctor lah dentist lah. Hmmphh.

Oh by the way, I met my ex-schoolmate in Doha. She was on her way back from the US and I was on my way back from France. We were in MRSM Taiping together. Doha, out of all places. I guess the world is a small place after all. OK, dah lari topic.

I didn't get the chance to meet everyone back home, of course. I managed to see only some friends. I met Sya, Hana and bf, and Lynn. Itu pun sebab I was spending the night at my PIL's at Shah Alam. In case you've forgotten, Sya used to live in Wales, Hana in Switzerland and Lynn has always been in Shah Alam. And since everyone were in Shah Alam, we decided to meet up. It was fun, and funny at the same time. Looking forward to seeing them again this coming vacation, with more people hopefully.

Two weeks; too short of a time, eh? Plus, time flies really fast when you're having fun. I was secretly hoping that my flight would get delayed because of the Iceland volcanic eruption, but it didn't. So frustrated. Anyways, I have about 5 weeks til my next flight home. With exams looming, it won't be very long. I can actually wait for this one :)

It's only 9.27 pm but I'm already really, really sleepy. So, until then! Taaa!~

Moi xx

Listening to : Half of My Heart - John Mayer ft. Taylor Swift