.jpg)
People are getting curious. Why Mr. and Mrs. Potex? Actually, I don't even know how to explain that because it's not even a word. It's just and inside joke between the Hubs and I. At first, it was supposed to mean 'silly'. Instead of saying 'bengong', we say 'potex'. Like, 'Jangan jadi potex boleh tak?' I know, I know, it doesn't make much sense. But it originated from something like that. The Hubster came up with the word. And with time, we kinda got used to it as when we're together, we both become like all goofy. Even my sister, Angah, said; 'Korang dua orang ni sama je. Dua-dua potex!' Geddit? And we sometimes call each other 'Potex'. So, I guess that's why. And the funniest part is, toilet bowl at my house is actually called Potex, I mean the brand or mark or whatever you call it. I remember it being so hilarious when the Hubs found out. HAHA. I Google-ed it, and THIS is what I found. Even my parents sometimes call us that, like, 'Si Potex tu tak call ke?, especially my dad. So yeah, that's pretty much the whole story. That's how we got the name, as simple as that. No cheesy romantic history. (^_^)
Listening to : She Was Mine - AJ Rafael
2 commentaires:
hahaha..boleh pulak kan.
So the next generation nanti will be Potex juniors..:P:P
Hahaha tu lahhh. It was unintentionally taw. Tetibe cam lekat plax. Ye la kot. Hahaha.
Enregistrer un commentaire