So, as you all might have already known, I'm not feeling very well. It has been almost a week. But the last two days were the worst. I couldn't breathe properly thus I did not get much sleep hence the cranky mood. But I'm feeling much better now.
It is soooooo hot today. The temperature is like 28°C but I am already uncomfortable. I wore a cardigan at first, thinking it might be windy but boy, was I wrong! Sudah nya cardigan duduk dalam bag diam-diam. As I'm not feeling very well, I didn't have the mood to dress properly, sangat lah selekeh keluar.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Something the Hubster wouldn't approve of me wearing. HAHA. At least not if I'm going out with him. I also had to tie my hair up because of the weather. Rasa macam nak potong je rambut! Grrrrr! But but but I had ice cream, my favourite flavours, mint and chocolate. Never missed. Demam ke tak demam ke, ice cream kena ada! Hiks! Ice cream makes me happy.
.jpg)
Baru sekejap sahaja keluar, dah gelap. Kalau lama-lama? Hmm. Hangus. Anyways, gotta go. Haven't eaten anything since breakfast. I'm gonna get something to eat, and then continue with my revision. Exams start Monday! Wish me luck!! Toodles!~
Listening to : OMG - Usher ft. Will.I.Am.
4 commentaires:
r u pregnant?heheheh..just kidding..
haha nooo. not pregnant. buncit. lol.
memang tak selekeh langsunglah kan..:P
tu baru 28°C, kat mesia nih lynn..34°C tau.
aqma : tu laaa. baru sikit dah panas kan? tapi kau faham je laa how sensitive my skin really is. so bila panas lebih sikit, itchy. tskk. selekah la, babe. tshirt ngan leggings kot. haha. macam nak g tdo. ;p
Enregistrer un commentaire