mercredi, juillet 14, 2010

GOTCHA!!!!!!

Just a quick one. Not the update I promised you, though. Sorry, I still haven't got time to write a long one. Anyways, some of you might know that dearest, yet evil Hubster of mine played a prank on me yesterday. And apparently it was aired this morning on hitz.fm. What kinda prank? He GOTCHA called me! He had been planning it for about two weeks, along with his two best friends and my sister, Angah, although she was dying to tell me about it, but being a good sport, decided to play along. So, here's the recorded prank. Luckily I was in a good mood as I just woke up from a good sleep and nothing was bothering me. If not, hmm, God knows what embarrassing things I would have said. *sigh*

To my dearest Husband, I really don't know what to say although I did scream at you on the phone for doing it, but apart from that, there's no other word to describe how I actually felt at the moment except shock. I even thought to myself, what did I marry myself into? But I still love you nonetheless. Gila pun gila lah. Sayang jugak! Hihi!

Moi xx

Listening to : -

6 commentaires:

Sunshine a dit…

OMG!! ur hubby is sooooo cute!!(gile.i know..but still cute) hihi...but u were sooo cool.i wud'v turned into bridezilla then! ahhaha

Anonyme a dit…

omg it was u?!!hehe..dengar smlm kt hitz, but i didn't recognize ur voice .. "i'll discuss with my parents first" haha! kesian lynn..smlm ms tgh drive senyum sorg2 je sbb rs cute bile that guy (ur hubby) buat prank dkt wife diye..

GurL-FriDay a dit…

miss sunshine : i did not turn into a bridezilla because in my head, i thought that, if there really was anything wrong with the dress, i'm just gonna cancel it and find another one, although i know it's going to be so last minute, but i just couldn't be bothered anymore. lol. penat penat. :P

ayu : haha dengar eh? i tak dengar pun, my sister told me about it. only heard it yesterday evening bila sampai rumah from a long day out. hehe.

Nadira R a dit…

hahahaha..so cute.. and you're so cool and calm..tapi comel je sebab last2 macam terkejut gila kena prank.hehe.nice work from the hubster..=P

GurL-FriDay a dit…

aqma : tu la aku pun pelik nape aku cam relax je. tapi nasib baik tak go all bridezilla, kalau tak, malu je. lol.

C-I-K-I-N-T-O a dit…

hahaha...it was you????lainnya suara...but still the hubster is soooo cute!