mardi, juillet 27, 2010

Gratitude

Hey! I'm just soooo glad that it's all over now. The wedding reception, I mean. I'd never want to go through the same thing ever again. Planning it was stressful enough, but dealing with a psychotic wedding planner, was really something else, it was beyond horrible. I'd not recommend her to any of yous who have the intention of using her for your special day. She'd not just suck your money, but also the life out of you. I mean it. Jahat okay dia. I'm not the only victim, what she did to a friend of mine was worse. Malas lah nak cerita pasal dia.

Anyways, apart from minor flaws, I think everything went great. I'd like to thank those who helped with everything, especially my parents and sisters, also my in-laws, my utmost gratitude. Also those who were there on that day. It was really nice seeing all of you again, it's like a mini reunion for all of us. Sangat suka. Girl-Power from Convent, classmates from Bainun and MRSM Taiping, juniors, friends, teachers and relatives. Not to forget Eine, whom I met for the first time and said 'GurL-FriDay, we finally meet.' Thank you for coming. Maaf dipinta jika ada kekurangan. Cheewwaahh! Tak tak, betul ni. OK lah. I'll write more later. Toodles!~

Moi xx

Listening to : -

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Congratulation again. For the 2nd time! :)