I don't want to go back to KL because going back means my holiday is coming to its end and lesser time with the Hubs. Plus, I'm beginning to love KK; sea breeze, quiet place, lovely sunsets, no hassles of a big city, beautiful islands, serene and peaceful evenings.
*sigh* I know I say this often, but I really do wish my holidays were longer. I feel as if I'm counting days to my dying day. Yeah, exaggerating, I know. Just can't help it. I'm sure I'm going to be really sad tomorrow. Haihhh. KK, I bid thee adieu for 2010. Will prolly come again next year, insyaAllah. Til then, don't change too much!!
Moi xxListening to : -- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 commentaire:
hehe..like the sayings, 'u can't have too much of a good thing' :P
no worries, i'm sure u'll be back in no time..pejam celik je kan..
eh lynn..I wrote a post abt ur wedding..:P
http://dyazstuffs.blogspot.com/2010/07/lynns-wedding.html
(^_^)
Enregistrer un commentaire