lundi, septembre 06, 2010

Bonjour à Tous!

I'm back! In France, that is. Although I was quite sad leaving KL, but a part of me was a bit relieved. The feeling was bittersweet. I guess this place already feels like home to me. A second one. Familiar faces and places. What's not to love, eh?

Anyways, class won't start until next week. So, I actually have a week to linger and lazy around the house, which I actually cannot do because I need to spring clean the house as I'd left it for three months. Or maybe even more, I don't know. This place is a serious mess, plus, I have yet to unpack my things which makes it even messier. I've been eating instant noodles for break fast since I arrived Friday morning. Shucks. I miss Malaysia at times like this, but the thought of having to be here just for another year (hopefully) kinda gets me going and more motivated. I can't wait to start and finish this year. Mama said make sure I pass my year with flying colours. Wish it was as easy.

Talked to Mama on FB. Yeah, Ma's on FB now. She's been complaining about not having one since I got back, her excuse was all her friends have it and apparently they've been organizing reunions from time to time and she wanted to join them but as she did not have FB before, they didn't know how to get in touch with her. So, as a 'good' daughter, I made one for her. Now she and Abah are co-owning the account. You know, we (well, some of us) always oppose to our parents having FB, but what will happen in the future, I mean when we have kids and we ourselves have FB (if it is long lasting, lah), will our kids have the same sentiment as we do now? It's a funny thought, actually.

I'm back to LDM with the Hubs and that sucks big time. Although we were already long distance since I was in KL (and he, Sabah), this is farther, and as usual, time difference is cruel. I feel the evenings are the longest as he usually goes to sleep at 12 a.m. Malaysian time and it's only 6 p.m. here, so I have to endure at least six hours of loneliness. HAHAYEAHSUCHADRAMAQUEEN! The truth is, I miss him, A LOT.

I've been watching a Korean series since I got back and I completed the whole thing in just a day and a half! What a life, eh? I really did not feel like getting out of bed, so that's what I did, got comfy under my duvet and watched it non-stop. It's called Personal Preference. The reason I started watching it is because Lee Min Ho is in it. Oh, he's such a cutie pie! But, this has to stop. I mean, watching series when I actually have other things to do because once I start doing it, I'm unable to stop. I'm just lazy like that.

Have to go. Guess I'm going to start unpacking my things. 'Til then, traaa!~

Moi xx

Listening to : Susun Silang Kata - Aizat

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Familiar face?
Hum... ME XD
Released to see the face of your dear Gaëlle, no? XD

Gaëlle

GurL-FriDay a dit…

lol. yes. familiar faces of you guys! kinda feel like home already. ;p