I was angry at Hubster for leaving me alone at home and went to play golf this afternoon. So to make it up to me, he took me out for break fast, my choice, as in where to eat. I chose Sushi King as I felt like eating sushi. Sushi King is having Unagi promotion until August 31st, and boy, was I tempted! By the way, Unagi is eel in Japanese. I asked for Unagi Don, and Beef Yakiniku for the Hubs. And then the waitress asked me a weird question : "Are you a muslim?" My answer was of course, yes. Later she said that she'd not advise me to have it because apparently
ALL Unagi has (or is cooked with) 5% of alcohol. Why have I not been told before this? I've eaten it countless of times and I DIDN'T KNOW and none of the waiter/waitress dared to tell me about it. I'm not making a big deal about this as a friend of mine once told me that if food is cooked with alcohol, it is just a substitute of vinegar and the alcohol will evaporate, leaving only the taste. Wallahualam. I've never tried. What I'm upset about is, Unagi is one of my favourites, and they spoiled it for me!!!
*sobs*I sent Angah a text about the revelation (chewaaaaahh!) as it is also her favourite and do you know what she replied?
- Whaaaatt?? Patut la aku high bila mkn tu :pLOL. Sangat takde kena mengena, ok!
Anyways, I bought books and had donuts later on. Thank you, Hubster!
Moi xxListening to : Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings
3 commentaires:
OMG!!! like seriously?!!huwaaaaa so means like d other food also contains alcohol then..i mean, there's possibilities toooooo
addy, she told me there's only two. i don't remember what the other one was but apparently it contains higher percentage of alcohol than unagi, 15% if i'm not mistaken. too bad, kan?
what????
i looovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee unagi..tht's the reason why i go to sushi king..
*feel down*
Enregistrer un commentaire