jeudi, septembre 16, 2010

Chop Chop Chop

++Once I chopped my hair off yesterday++

++This morning before class++

Soooo I finally cut my hair short. It's been quite some time since I last cut my hair this short. I feel so much lighter now. At least I don't wake up in the morning looking like a mad woman anymore. Hubster likes it, thank God! I thought he was going to complain my hair being too short. Luckily no. Mama said it looks better like this as well. I'm glad I did it. No regret.

By the way, Happy Malaysia Day!

Moi xx

Listening to : Teenage Dream - Katy Perry

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 commentaires:

Sunshine a dit…

omg!lovin ur new hair! HOTness!!!!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

thank you, sunshine! :)

Nadira R a dit…

u look younger..:p

GurL-FriDay a dit…

hehe. i don't know about that, but tak la serabai sangat dah. hihi. thanks!

Adwina a dit…

i like ur new hair too!! nampak lagi..sassy!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

thanks, ad! lama dah nak potong pendek, but i was worried it wouldn't suit me. now i guess i did the right thing. :)

wanolympique a dit…

you look awesome moi! n do stay strong just for another while, as u've always been.

GurL-FriDay a dit…

wan, thanks! i'm trying, actually, i'm trying very hard to stay strong. haihhh.