jeudi, septembre 23, 2010

Boooooooooooooooring!

I am starting to feel like my life lacks adventure lately. I practically stay in most days and I am starting to feel bored. I need to do something to spice it up. But I don't know what, though. Probably need to go on another trip to some place somewhere. When my family was here, we used to go on a road trip every other weekend, but since they went back for good, that doesn't happen much. I also have never stayed in one place for more than four years, tops. Even when we were here, we moved houses twice and I moved to another town after four years. I miss the feeling of having to leave, the sadness of going away and the anticipation of new places. I know it's weird, but that's how I feel. I'm so used to moving around. If I ever counted how many times I've moved from one place to another ever since I was born, it must have been at least ten times! I think the reason I am feeling this way is because I have so much time to myself which permits these bizarre thoughts creeping inside my mind. Also because my life has become a routine, I do the same thing everyday, repeatedly. Not much fun. I hate it when life becomes a bore. It makes me feel dull. There's no excitement.

One of the many reasons I chose to study language is because I know I could have jobs which require me to travel and I really like that. It sounds so appealing, no? Plus, I've always dreamt of going to countries where I can learn new languages. My dream is to live in Finland. I know it may not make much sense to you, but one can dream, right? Whenever people asked me in the past where I want to be in the future, I'd always say Finland. I don't even know what they have in Finland! They speak Finnish and Helsinki is its capital. Other than that, I know nothing about the country. Maybe if I make 'living in Finland' my mantra starting from today, my dream would come true one day. Who knows, right? Because I heard that if you aim for something, whether you realize it or not, you'd be working towards achieving it.

But right now, right at this moment, all I want to do is move to another country where the people don't speak English or French or Malay. Portuguese would be nice, or any other languages so I could challenge myself to learning another new language. That would be fun, wouldn't it? Then I could probably start a new life and after three or four years, move again to another place where they don't speak the language I have learned previously. If only I could do that, then my life wouldn't be as boring as it is now. Blahhh. I.Just.Want.To.Get.Away. Anybody take me awayyyyy? Puh-leaaase? Pretty pleaaaaaase?

Moi xx

Listening to : Halfway Gone - Lifehouse

3 commentaires:

GurL-FriDay a dit…

yeah, that sounds interesting.

wanolympique a dit…

finland? i dont know whether its true but i heard that the daytime there is way shorter than the nite. zzzZZ.

anyhow whatever country u'll end up, im sure u'll be doin great

GurL-FriDay a dit…

haha. yeah heard about that too. heard about midnight sun but i guess that's in norway. but still up north. hehe.

thank you! i'm flattered you think of me that way. hihi. thanks, wan! ;)