I've learned quite a few things about Finland today, it used to be a part of Sweden before it fell into the hands of Russians some where in the 19th century. And Helsinki has not always been its capital since the beginning, Finland's former capital was called Turku. Its official languages are Finnish and Swedish but its inhabitants prefer to speak Finnish than Swedish. There are 93% Finnophones, 6% Suedophones and 1% Saami. See, now you learn some things about Finland as well. Now we can all move to Finland! Allez, hop! But apparently they don't like foreigners that much. I hope that will change by the time I'm moving there. LOL.
So, I guess it's true, dreams do come true because I can see mine taking its shape starting from now. Who knows in 20 or 30 years time I'd actually be living in Finland and have my grand kids come and visit me there. So when people ask where do your grandparents live, their answer is going to be : Finland. Isn't that awesome? HAHADREAMON! Baby steps, honey, baby steps. (^_^)
Language always excites me. So far, I've learned at least four new languages throughout my life. I studied Arabic in high school, Spanish when I was doing my A-Levels and Mandarin and Deutsch when I was in first and second year of Uni. Now I'm adding Finnish to my list. Hopefully I would, at least, be able to understand a little bit by the end of the year because I know the best environment to learn a language is to live in the country itself and be surrounded by its native speakers. But considering my situation, that is not possible. And oh, not to forget, French. And the funny thing is, I learn almost all the other languages in French, except for Arabic which I learned in Malay. Unfortunately, I can only speak three languages fluently. My plan is to try and continue to study the languages by myself since I already know the basics. Hopefully I can speak the others fluently in the years to come.
So yeah, Finland, anyone? :p
Listening to : -
2 commentaires:
bestnya...fasih ckp french la ni erk...teringin nak dengar ;)
ckp psl finland msti teringat cerita shopaholic..hehe
kak shikin, nak dengar? hehe tengok cite french. ;p
Enregistrer un commentaire